• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

God's Intro

Started by God, June 22, 2011, 04:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

God

Introduction - ltl God ltl

1. Tell us about your RS history, and also about your account (e.g. how you came to name it how it is named, what you like to do etc) :

I can't remember when I started playing Runescape, it was sometime after I grew out of Neopets, and begging at the soup kitchen. I remember being around for most RS updates. I guess one of these days I'm going to have to check my old email account, sift through 5000+ of spam, and find out my darn join date? Anyways, I'll start off with my original name: 2430311. Weird, I know. But I was half my age, and had half the brain. Just like every other anal "Name Picker" out there, I had no flippin' clue what to name this "thing". So I glanced over at my father's calendar, and it had the dates 24,30,31, and 1 circled. And there ya go. No, it is not my phone number, sorry guys. Recently I decided to upgrade to members again, and decided it was time for a new start. Well God be-told, I thought to myself, what better of a name then GOD? ...ha...ha...ha.

I use to play 24/7 when I was younger, heck I was even a member. Then personal stuff happened and I moved, and was no longer able to play. Well it's been 4 years since being able to play hardcore again, and again I'm a member, only this time I manage to cram 25/7.

I sold my Iphone, $89, and my video games to buy a laptop. Honest reason: To play me some Runescape, and Minecraft. <3

I like to stalk people. Play CW's, and stare at all the possible outfits on RS. Plus I'm currently workin' on maxing Defense.

2. Tell us more about yourself (Your age, where you are from, gender, Hobbies, Music, What you dislike/like):

Names Chris. You don't have to call me God, but I might give you something cool if you do.  I'm 16, and currently about to be a SENIOR in Highschool. I'm from earth, or more specifically, Oregon. I'm into sports, and Football is my passion (FB/LB). Our Highschool won state this year! I've also done swimming, rugby, track, and lacrosse. My ambition is to enlist in the Marine Corps when I turn 17. Besides all that, my secret hobbies are photography, Runescape, and Yu-Gi-Oh. Oh, and getting an epic Megelli 250r in the summer. I secretly love nerdy things. I can walk down the street at 1:00am in the morning, hangout at the gym with friends, and still build legos in the privacy of my room. Chat me up, I guarantee we'll have something in common.

3. How did you hear about DG and what makes you want to join the clan:

I've been a member of RS for a long time. And ever since I knew about clans I knew about the Wilderness Guardians. I use to sit in front of my screen, playing RS, and listening to the music from the WG Homepage. I was such a loser. I was always too low level, and never knew how to really train. When I found out about the Descendant Guardians I told myself I was going to train until I met the requirements, but that's when I moved and was no longer able to play RS.

Well now I'm back, training like mad, And plan on applying to WG in the near future.

4. Are there any current WG members who you already know:

Keanu, Jay, and the active IRC peeps.

5. Any additional comments:

You know they say the average person reads only the first 500 words of any blog or post. Yea, well if you made it this far, or if you blatantly just skipped through everything...

I am ltl God ltl, and this is my introduction.

G.O.D. | AZN | !ud NOCTERNAL [UNIT]
MINECRAFT. HEFTYSmurf

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.
                      Psalm 23:4

Kriese

Kung_Man149

Welcome to WG/DG.
Duel me. :P
PM me.
Take me to church
I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies
I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
Offer me that deathless death
Good God, let me give you my life

Taken❒ Single❒ Mad✔
-----------------------------------------
[spoiler]
Former leader of - Rivalry Damage

Former member of - Menacing Warriors

Former member of - Silent Strike

Former member of - Valiant

Former Elite Guardian of - Wilderness Guardians

Former Advisor of - Descendant Guardians

Former member of - The Gladiatorz

Former member of - Wilderness Guardians

Retired at - Poison.[/spoiler]
Here he kneels, the one who doesn't need to, for those who do need to.
---------------------------------
Bold, handsome and straight up awesome.

Robertwb69

This is the kind of introduction I like to see. Nice job and welcome.

God

Thanks guys, like I said before, this is such a great community.

Will do Kung, tomorrow.

;D
MINECRAFT. HEFTYSmurf

His Lordship

This God guy seems cool actually.

Creeper975

Welcome again dude :)

DestroyerDmc

Thats a very very nice intro man, good to read up alot on a clan mate to get to know more about them :D

Bgpgraebner

Welcome to teh new boards! :)

James

Hey dude welcome to the new forums and WG :D

Wayshow

Welcome to wg Asian unit ##

God

^^

Haha thanks, I'm half Cambodian.

8)
MINECRAFT. HEFTYSmurf

SpidyMan