• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Carrie Fisher Dies Aged 60

Started by Mojo, December 28, 2016, 01:01:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

M A G A DT

Restore PvP

2016 was such a tough year in this department for some reason. Such a shame. R.I.P.

I also just realized how quickly time flies looking back at 2016. The thing that caught me off guard is it's 2 weeks away from being a year since Alan Rickman passed. That feels like yesterday. Time slow down, please?

- Restore PvP

Vio

I CE Y

Al

I don't mean any disrespect, but geesh...people die all the time. If you don't take care of yourself...you die. Sometimes you die just because. George Michael and Carrie Fisher for example...were both known to have heavy drug issues.

I honestly personally don't recognize half of these people...are we really suddenly losing tons of celebrities, or is it just the media and Facebook people sharing it more this year? It's sad, I agree...but I feel like people are just making a deal out of it.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS