• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] bitter cx

Started by plz ronan, December 31, 2016, 02:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plz ronan

OSRS INTRODUCTION: bitter cx

My RuneScape Name: bitter cx
My Previous RSNs: plz ronan (sounds familiar)?
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 123
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing like 2 years ago, i pvm alot.
rly close to reaching 2k total now...
i used to be in wg so some off u should know me :)

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i think i used to be in a clan called wg or somthing.? :D

About me: my name is Oskar dahl i am a male 17yrs (18 in 3 months)  i like eating crisps while playing runescape.
im from norway, but i still like listening to rap music x)

I heard about WG through: i heard about WG from a friend that left the clan a while after i joined it the 1st time
I want to join because: i want to start pking again.
also its nice to have a clan for posibly pvm events :)
i went to bandos with dax and he managed to convince me.. :)

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: school or other irl activites.

plz ronan

how u dooin guys :D
anyways, dunno if its to shorth? i can make it longer if u want me to but alot of you should already know me, and for those who don't feel free to ask me any questions :P

Restore PvP

Hey nice to see you again.

Pm one of Super, Jared, or Mojo on Discord.

- Restore PvP

PineappleTom

I remember your name (old name) :)

Nice to see you back, and well done to Dax for recruiting :D Good luck with the rest of the process - as Restore says, you need to come onto Discord next.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

plz ronan

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

Daxzut

welcome back mate, glad to see you re-applied :D