• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] DarkNatur3

Started by DarkNatur3, January 05, 2017, 08:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkNatur3

OSRS INTRODUCTION: DarkNatur3

My RuneScape Name: DarkNatur3
My Previous RSNs: ArmyPath
l33thaxor02 (don't worry, it's ironic haha)

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 110
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing back in 06 and I was around 9 at the time. I played for quite a few years, until I was put off by the updates coming out at that current time and ended up quitting; until OSRS came out. I've always enjoyed PvM and pking and although I'm a little out of practice I will be applying for a member account as soon as I feel that I'm ready.

Right now I am going for 99 strength (at 94 atm) and there are a few goals in mind that I want to work towards. Although, I can assure you that I will not apply when I am not able to fully commit myself to the clan.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: My IRL name is Max, I'm 19 years old and live in London. I have various hobbies relating to technology, my prime example being Runescape :) but I'm also currently studying Computer Science at Manchester University. I enjoy playing football, hiking, travelling and following up on current TV shows that I'm watching (Game of Thrones, Mr Robot and Better Call Saul).

As of 05/01/2017 my combat stats are as follows:
- 85 attack
- 94 strength
- 82 defence
- 82 ranged
- 70 prayer
- 81 magic (will soon be getting it to 85)
- 90 hitpoints

I heard about WG through: I found it while browsing Zybez. A lot of positive comments convinced me to check WG out.
I want to join because: I've grown bored of solo pking and PvMing for money, so I am interested in trying a different approach. I'm a little inexperienced but I'm great at working as a team and can't wait to join the clan to make friends and have fun with a load of new people. I think you'd find that I often get along with different players and I can clearly see that this is the right clan for me, being that it is highly praised on the internet and simply looks like the best of the best.

Though I haven't currently got the full requirements, I would like to post my introduction so that I can apply when I am ready. I am in the process of finishing up 99 strength and working towards 85 magic & ranged. Seeing as I have the money to achieve both of those, I estimate that I will have the full requirements (in total, over) this time next month :)

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

DarkNatur3

My bad, that's '81 ranged'. I am ~60k exp away from 82 though haha.

Mojo

Welcome to our boards, as you're aware you need 85 range/mage so simply speak to an app manager or myself on Discord when you reach that :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Musical

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]