• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] KappaSM0rc

Started by KappaSM0rc, January 05, 2017, 10:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KappaSM0rc

OSRS INTRODUCTION: KappaSM0rc

My RuneScape Name: KappaSM0rc
My Previous RSNs: CaptainTeemo
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 138
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing in 2008 when a friend told me about this game, stayed with it all the way up and till now, been on and off when EOC came out but play mostly RS3 Ironman/main and OSRS Main. My favorite skill back in the day was always fishing I used to spend countless hours fishing sharks while chilling back in the day when I was at school but now a days the game has changed a lot. I mainly just pvm and make a poor attempt at maxing my accounts :(

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: Hi I'm Joe, I'm 20 from the UK, I've always liked playing videogames. At the moment I'm playing RS3 Ironman which is super fun. I also play league of legends and loads of steam games such as payday 2, H1Z1. I really enjoy ironman mode on RS3 as its really refreshing and zero micro transactions so everything feels like an achievement, breaking goals feels great on my ironman! I really hate skilling and love to boss, which is something I do a lot on RS3.

I heard about WG through: God Of Riven
I want to join because: I want to start learning some osrs bosses, almost maxed on RS3 so thought I'd give this game a shot again.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Raids on RS3 every two days.

Mojo

Hey welcome to the boards :)

Speak to Superfly, Jared or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

PineappleTom