• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] Dadoctorslim

Started by dadoctorslim, January 06, 2017, 06:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dadoctorslim

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Dadoctorslim

My RuneScape Name: Dadoctorslim
My Previous RSNs: Doctor 5lim, Assibilate
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 116
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've played RUnescape since the mid 2000's on this account, played a little old school when it released, but just wasn't feeling starting over. I started back up about six months ago and have amde it to where I am now

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've been a part of TS Nexus, which kind of fell apart but I was only part of it for a short time. I haven't really wanted to join a clan until I felt ready and I finally have my account where i want it to be to start PVMing and maybe PVP soon.

About me: I'm a 20 year old guy living on the East Coast of the USA. Don't have too many hobbies tbh, just been playing a lot of video games before I start up school again.

I heard about WG through: OSRS forums
I want to join because: This clan looks very professionally done and I've never been part of a clan to this caliber. It's always been something I wanted to do, but never felt ready. With the progress I've been making I feel as if I can be a gerat active part of a clan community and just have fun going out in groups doing events.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: None other than work and a ski trip at the end of January possibly.

PineappleTom

Welcome to the boards :)

Where is your ski trip going, out of interest?

dadoctorslim

Quote from: PineappleTom on January 06, 2017, 06:59:06 PM
Welcome to the boards :)

Where is your ski trip going, out of interest?
Don't really know to be honest. One of my friends is planning it and we're still trying to see who all really wants to go. Gonna be somewhere easy though as I've never been haha

Mojo

welcome to our boards :)

Speak to Superfly, Jared or myself on Discord for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]