• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] Unholy One

Started by Unholy, January 07, 2017, 08:02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unholy

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Unholy One

My RuneScape Name: Unholy One
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 99
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing RuneScape in 2005, played up until 2012 then stopped playing until OSRS came out. My favourite times on RuneScape were those in 09-11 PKing in bh/pvp worlds with mates. Used to do a bit of skilling too but I've always preferred the PvP aspect of the game. I like bossing as well but wouldn't say I'm particularly great at it as I don't go too often. My name on this account has always been Unholy One and my alts are generally Unholy ____. Never liked the whole EOC thing as it changed my combat level from being 106 with soul split, storm of armadyl, virtus, divine, to a level 129 with poor stats. Heartbreak!

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: I'm 23 years old, I live in Queensland, Australia. I work as a mechanic so naturally my hobby is my car :D I have an R34 GT-T Skyline, not a GTR I know :( mechanic wages aren't too flash. I buy/fix/sell cars on the side and work a lot of overtime. I plan to buy another drift car too in the near future but my funds tend to be going elsewhere recently. Just got back from a trip to Mexico which wasn't cheap going from Australia. Want to visit family in Italy when I'm able to afford it too. Other hobbies would include spaghetti, spaghetti and spaghetti.

I heard about WG through: 0nly I Can
I want to join because: Seems like a friendly community and I'd like a few more people to go on pk trips with.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Timezone/work

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Daxzut

welcome dude

nice stats! but since we are 100+ are you planning on training def?

Unholy

Quote from: Daxzut on January 07, 2017, 03:10:41 PM
welcome dude

Hi, I was aware its 100+ but was trying my luck at 99. Completely understand if you're strict on that and decline my application. I've been on and off thinking about training defence to 70, however if denied I might consider training up another account to meet requirements and reapply when its ready.

Mojo

Quote from: Unholy on January 07, 2017, 09:19:03 PM
welcome dude

Hi, I was aware its 100+ but was trying my luck at 99. Completely understand if you're strict on that and decline my application. I've been on and off thinking about training defence to 70, however if denied I might consider training up another account to meet requirements and reapply when its ready.

Hey why not just train prayer until it gets you to 100? 5 levels would get you 100
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Flux

Quote from: Mojo on January 08, 2017, 11:57:05 AM
welcome dude

Hey why not just train prayer until it gets you to 100? 5 levels would get you 100

He's got a pretty clean Zerk account, I wouldn't want to ruin it if I were him - 60 prayer gives him no real use as opposed to 55. If you considered it you could maybe train attack?
[spoiler=Awards & Signatures]

Joined WG January 18th 2016

Proud Warlord circa. June - September 2016

[/spoiler]

Daxzut

well since it's not 42 def and 52 prayer you better make it a main :D !

With that low defense you'll get rekt in deep multi when we are in a clan fight, since you'll be one of the lowest combat levels around you will get piled a lot. Basicly free loot, just saying.

DroVillain

Nice stats!

If you decide to lvl up I'd say train attack to 80 and you'll be able to meet our requirements. Just know being a lower lvl puts you at a disadvantage deeper in the wildy, but if you can tank you'll be fine and even potentially beneficial to leading small teams to us.

Good luck with whatever you decide!

Unholy

Hey guys, have decided to slowly work on training up another account in my spare time. When I meet requirements I'll look to reapply, hope to see you all then  :woeh:

jjason g

Quote from: Flux on January 08, 2017, 02:54:14 PM
Quote from: Mojo on January 08, 2017, 11:57:05 AM
welcome dude

He's got a pretty clean Zerk account, I wouldn't want to ruin it if I were him - 60 prayer gives him no real use as opposed to 55. If you considered it you could maybe train attack?

You're going to have issues if you don't decide to be a main in this clan. You're going to get ragged everywhere in the wildy by low level clans/teams. And because our average level is 116 we won't be able to help you a lot of the time. Welcome anyway :)

jjason g

Quote from: Daxzut on January 08, 2017, 09:59:16 PM
well since it's not 42 def and 52 prayer you better make it a main :D !

With that low defense you'll get rekt in deep multi when we are in a clan fight, since you'll be one of the lowest combat levels around you will get piled a lot. Basicly free loot, just saying.

Sorry Dax should of read this before i just posted lol