• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] fighterhat96

Started by fighterhat96, January 07, 2017, 11:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fighterhat96

OSRS INTRODUCTION: fighterhat96

My RuneScape Name: fighterhat96
My Previous RSNs: I chefhat pk,guthix meat, ripaktxo3,onyx seeds,
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 119
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started playing runescape around 2007 played untill around the end of pre eoc and quit for a while and started playing a few months in when oldschool had been released.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Outrage pre eoc pure clan, the embassy osrs,holy smiters,knight of pvm.

About me: call me patrick if needed, im a male 18 years old live in sweden and i play mostly runescape. I enjoy going on adventures and sailing.I like pking in wilderness and i dislike it being so empty because there are so many runescape worlds and so few players.I dislike when i win in a fair fight then the next time a max mage team turns up after a bait lures me and teleport blocks me with their baits.

I heard about WG through: forums
I want to join because: the rules seems like they are very wise and it looked like a really serious clan with long experience and pkers, thats why.
And i saw on an application that there were people in similar combat levels to me so i decided it would be a good idea to post this introduction.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]