• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] Holizmo

Started by Hazy On Didz, January 08, 2017, 04:01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazy On Didz

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Holizmo

My RuneScape Name: Holizmo
My Previous RSNs: Hazy On Didz
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 107
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I Started playing runescape when it first came out i loved it back when you thought party hats wasnt much and then boom now there 2.1b gp haha. My name is very intresting Hol is my last name Holgate Izmo is my friends last name Ellison and we both add the zo on to it and we are Ellizmo and Holizmo.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have been in this clan on my pure Hazy On Didz until i got hacked and had to make a new account because it is the thrill of the game making new accounts.

About me: My Gender is Male, Age is 23, I live in England - Blackpool, My hobbies are:-  Football, Snooker, Golf, Tennis, and Darts. Talents:- i like to think i can sing but people think im rubbish, Likes:- People who are kind and supporting. Dislikes:- Spiders and Bullies,

I heard about WG through: In Game
I want to join because: I Would love to join back as i have missed WG so much these past months everyone made me feel warm and welcome into the clan.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Hospital Appointments ect

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Genesis