• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Ogrim

Started by Ogrim12, January 10, 2017, 02:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogrim12

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Ogrim

My RuneScape Name: Ogrim
My Previous RSNs: Revan1996, marc1996
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 94
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I first found out about Runescape in 2005 from my older cousin and made my first account, marc1996 soon after, I played on this account for about a month until I lost the password. My interest in the game resurfaced in 2006, and I made my current account, Revan1996, which I still play on to this day. My favorite skill currently is prayer, because its easy to train (all though expensive). Back when I first got members in 2007 castle wars became my favorite activity, but now due to castle wars low amounts of participation my favorite activity in Runescape is questing.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:
About me: I am a 20 year old man, from New York in the United States named Marc, I am currently a pre-law student at college, but that doesn't effect my Runescape play time due to good time management. I enjoy science fiction books and movies. My hobbies include writing, playing hockey, and travelling.

I heard about WG through: I recently watch His Lordship's video on youtube from runefest, were he interviews mods/players
I want to join because: Wilderness Guardians seems to have a good community, that is friendly and fun oriented, it seems like a good group of people to play Oldschool with.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: College is starting again soon, but it shouldn't affect my play time all too much.

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Genesis

Welcome to the clan buddy! Glad to have you with us :)

What are some of your favourite books/movies?