• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Z iv

Started by Ziv, February 08, 2017, 08:53:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziv

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Z iv

My RuneScape Name: Z iv
My Previous RSNs: Z iv
x blitz

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 119
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i have been playing on and off since Classic (old school old school :P) i quit when Jan 2nd 2008 saddest day ever and then came back lost touch around eoc ( played wow ) and then saw 07 and came straight back i love the pvp / pking in this game and would love nothing more than to join an active , friendly clan that also loves to particpate and do fun things this game is great but so much more enjoyable with a good CC :) also dont mind pve but pvp where its at for me

My past clans/teams and any current teams: was apart of
Pvms finest
and AC during DMM which i did not like got back stabbed and have not been with anyone since

About me: hey names Ziv 21 male , melb hobbies gaming :P , music wise psy , minimal , rap , everything really except gabber trance  huge anime fan seen almost everything on crunchyroll and i try to celebrate 4:20 if i finish work on time :P

I heard about WG through: Google actually
I want to join because: the video i watched looked so welcoming , inviting and the active members and events really looks amazing. Considering  the last "CC" i was in back stabbed me for everything im just LF friendly people as well to pk with

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

A L E K S I

WG Genesis

Hey there! Welcome to our boards :)

I'm sure you'll love the clan. We've been around for a while and have a good history so rest assured :D

Smile

perpetually high.

Frozen 10

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Daxzut

Ziv

Thx everybody cant wait to do a pk trip with a cc :)

iTankBad

jjason g

Mojo

Expected behaviour from AC sadly. We don't BS here thought so welcome!

Read the application review channel on Discord to learn what the next steps are.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

z1zek

You watch anime eh? What's your favourite JoJo reference? ##
B^)

jjason g

Hurry up and except this guy. He's a cool mother f'er

Mojo

Quote from: jjason g on February 10, 2017, 04:30:51 PM
Hurry up and except this guy. He's a cool mother f'er
accept*

His 3 days are up 12 hours after this post
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Ziv

Daxzut

Nahlan

Ziv

zizek honestly never seen but atm re watching 7 deadly sins and fairy tail and thank u every1 :)

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

Ziv

Thank you cant wait to attend events  :nyan:

z1zek

B^)