• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] FPL

Started by FPL, February 25, 2017, 06:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPL

OSRS INTRODUCTION: FPL

My RuneScape Name: FPL
My Previous RSNs: I really cant remember but ive had  a various amount of 3 letter names. My last name was Boler.
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 107
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape back when i was a small kid. Played it on and off ever since. Just recently got back to playing osrs. Ive always been a hard grinder. First couple of days after i came back i grinded out 99 str and was toppage daily and weekly. Very dedicated and efficent player. My name stands for Faceit pro League wich is related to CSGO wich is the game i play the most. Currently at 7k hours. Ive always loved pking and consider myself decent at it.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Ive not really been in any serious clans etc. Just social clans and friends.

About me: My name is Mats, i am 19 years old boy from Norway. My hobbies are obv games. I love hiphop/rap music and i am a semi-pro csgo player, so i would consider that talent. I am also a actor and have starred in some big tv shows in norway. I like to be social and make new friends.

I heard about WG through: Forum
I want to join because: I read the clan description and i really liked what the clan stands for.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: no.

Restore PvP

Nice! If you want during waiting period you could get the last 2 mage levels we require for pking.

Glad to see someone into CSGO. I watch some of the majors, but feel like so far behind in the scene I don't know everything I should when watching.

- Restore PvP

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

WG Genesis

Welcome! Hope you have a good time with us :)

DarkFema

Mojo

Welcome to our forums :)

Read the application review channel on Discord to learn what the next steps are.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10