• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Legend_Bear

Started by Brandon, February 27, 2017, 01:59:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

OSRS INTRODUCTION: I made OSRS

My RuneScape Name: Legend Bear
My Previous RSNs: Legend_Bear (Will be going back to that once I can change it)
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 102
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Oh I've played since classic. I can remember when I thought to chop trees you had to keep clicking on them. I've been in a lot of different clan. Once I was in RSD and DI then just a bunch of friends clans. I thought WG was active then I could of swore I was in it. Then I joined CL but its been about 3-4 years since I've been in a clan. I haven't been in once since before EOC. I love playing runescape I've never seen so many loyal people and scammers together at once. I also have never raged quit on a game quit like runescape. Nothing COMPARES haha.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Like I said above its been about 3-4 years since I've been in a clan. I don't even remember all the clan names. I was always very active on forums and events. I'm use to wars, pking and dieing and coming back geared up. I've left so much money on ground from kills to keep going during wars I hate my self for it.

About me: My name is Brandon clearly. I am 23 and I live in the USA (PA). I went to college for Network Engineering in Philly. I've worked IT for about 6 years for Mid-Large size companies. I like to play runescape to wind down and also like to play it and multi task late night work. But sometimes I get sick of it and don't login for like two days because I just had enough with the internet. I am currently trying to get my life back together since I came back to a family issue from Florida and left my condo.

I heard about WG through: Remembered the name from back in the day when i saw in forums.
I want to join because: So far since I've been in discord and CC I've talked to alot of cool people. Plus from before I remember pvp and pvm I'm really looking forward to that again. All my friends in game aren't my level and can't boss or anything so I need more friends I can trust to do things with. I am looking for  somewhere i can put my loyalty and somewhere I can get loyalty. I hope this is the right place for me.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope, EST Base, looking for job also.
Discord Name:Brandon

Ofrran

Good app. Spoke to Brandon in game and can confirm he's a nice guy and very keen to learn. GL mate.

Mojo

Welcome to our boards Brandon I've seen you on Discord already :P

85 Ranged is required to do PvP with us, shouldn't take long tbh

Read the application review channel on Discord to learn what the next steps are.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

monster3665

Nice app, im also 23 Hope to see you around
More! Gl

WG Genesis

Hey there! I guess we got a second Brandon in the clan now :D

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Musical

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

DarkFema

excide

If everyone would put this much effort into their apps.. :D

Welcome!
Go to hell and build a snowman.

Brandon

Thanks friends working on range today. Been in CC and discord everyday. Hope to see you all soon.

z1zek

Seen you both quite active in cc and in discord welcome e-friend!
B^)

Brandon

Changed name and updated app.

85 ranged achieved.

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

Brandon

Quote from: Restore PvP on March 02, 2017, 08:05:14 PM
Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thanks ILU :afro:

M A G A DT

Brandon