• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Reign of Terror

Started by Vio, March 01, 2017, 01:48:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vio

Nat'l Geographic Presents: A Runescape Documentary "A Decade of Terror"

"What makes RoT the unstoppable force they are today? How did an empire that warped RuneScape PvP into its current shape transpire? And why does every player know their name?"

Vio (producer of the 2012 film "The Wilderness - An Unauthorised Biography") takes an in-depth look into RuneScape's most infamous clan - their journey from a mischevous and malevolent syndicate over a decade ago, to the feared and respected empire which today reigns unchallenged over Old-School RuneScape.

Mojo

already saw the preview, decent editing, obviously a little slanted towards the positive sides of RoT and completely confusing as to why you'd make this.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

cringe narration

propagandaaaaa

Zemus

Rebourne

I liked the video, good job Vio!
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

DroVillain

Quote from: Mojo on March 01, 2017, 01:56:00 AM
already saw the preview, decent editing, obviously a little slanted towards the positive sides of RoT and completely confusing as to why you'd make this.

This is what I was thinking lol. Seems like you were/are in Rot or something

I CE Y

Quote from: DroVillain on March 03, 2017, 04:32:25 PM

He wishes... they'd laugh at his app ngl

Musical

Quote from: I CE Y on March 03, 2017, 05:06:17 PM
Quote from: DroVillain on March 03, 2017, 04:32:25 PM

He wishes... they'd laugh at his app ngl

I laugh cause he ain't even 85 mage still.... but of course yeah they would laugh at his app as well as mine most likely.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mister Kyle

video games are super serious

Brandon

Couldn't get through hearing your voice. Distracted me. Use someone elses maybe womans
Discord Name:Brandon