• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] Sik

Started by sik, March 03, 2017, 10:11:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sik

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Sik

My RuneScape Name: Sik
My Previous RSNs: S Q
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 113
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i started playing 12 years ago because of my friends, sadly they quit so now im a loner looking for friends to rs with.
my favourite skill is ranged, i love pvming, but i keep myself busy with all type of activities.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: my rs3 clans used to be Team nl and Pro's only

About me: im a young male gamer, living in the carribean. i play runescape, league of legends and all type of online mmorpg's always into trying new games. i love bikes and cars.
the things i hate the most is people tripping over dumb stuff.
im a positive person but react very negative to negative influences. i like to keep my peace im here to make friends not to talk about others.
im looking for a friendly clan who is active in pvming activities.
what i focus the most on rs is money making and im always willing to help people earn some gp's, the more people the more fun :D

I heard about WG through: google looking for clans
I want to join because: looks like a laid back clan and i need some people to play this game with

Regarding future events which may impact my activity:

Frozen 10

Mojo

Hey welcome to our boards, no interest in PvP then? :P

Read the application review channel on Discord to learn what the next steps are.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.