• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Piko1991

Started by piko1991, March 09, 2017, 01:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piko1991

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Piko1991

My RuneScape Name: Piko1991
My Previous RSNs: Ike S
(rs3) Piko1991 (rs3) had a few other low level 1 defence pures back in the day as well
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape approximately 10 years ago but quit after 3 or 4 years. I have only recently began to play again predominantly on OSRS. In the time before the wildy was updated I loved pking. I am currently getting my combat stats up at the moment to be competitive. My favourite skill would be range and slayer would be up there as well.. although I don't have a very high slayer level on this account! Currently I am strength training. I also have 99 range and 94 magic with veng

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've actually never really been in a clan of note on runescape before, I'd always liked the idea of multi pking and clan wars. 

About me: My name is Ike, I'm 25  years old and from Tasmania, Australia.
I'm a university student and like to play computer games and go fishing! I am usually on OSRS most nights and would love to be part of an active community to converse with. I am very keen to participate in PVP events and PVM events as well- I'm a little bit rusty with PVM though tbh because it is something I had never done a great deal of. 

I heard about WG through: on youtube and osrs clan forum
I want to join because: The recommendations on the YouTube video made this clan appealing. I also figure that if you have been around since 2003 you must be doing something right!

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: mainly just university study

Nahlan

Frozen 10

Lait_Choco

Oi and welcome Ike! Can't have enough Aussie members! <3 Good luck on your application. =)

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Brandon

Discord Name:Brandon

Mojo

Welcome to our boards :)

Read the application review channel on Discord to learn what the next steps are.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

piko1991

Restore PvP

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, gain at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Welcome aboard!

- Restore PvP

Nahlan