• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] Gladiator777

Started by Ciota, March 15, 2017, 01:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciota

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Gladiator777

My RuneScape Name: Gladiator777
My Previous RSNs: Ciota

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: started playing runescape back in 2007, got addicted to the wild very fast & would get an amazing rush just from pking rune scimitars lmfao :P, eventually I graduated to more experienced pking such as green drags hybridding and luring. was quite fun, I personally loved the BH volcano crators & wish that game mode would come back :(, Im pretty much a loner on rs and I haven't been in a clan in a long time.

I am a maxed berserker pure, I need a clan to call mine & pkers that have skill & whom i can trust. Im a very experienced hybrid/tribrid/ deep wilderness pker, I enjoy any sort of pking.  The coolest thing i've ever pked was an ags, and I only log on to pk!!  My name doesn't mean anything as I always change it.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've probably been in like three clans tops, that didn't really last long. Just because the clans fell apart and teamspeaks crashed and shit. I've never really looked for another clan.

About me: My names Ty, I am 22 years old, I work on cars in a shop near my house in the US & Ive been playing runescape on and off for over ten years, I listen to all types of music & I like to shoot guns and hang with friends when i'm not working on cars, I drive a 2014 subaru WRX & live with my friend in an apartment, we like to smoke weed and invite girls over when we aren't playing scape.  fun fact: i have a stripper pole room :P

I have two rs accounts, a 114 gladiator777, Ciota level 100

I heard about WG through: teequoze on zybes forums
I want to join because: I need a loyal pking clan and group of friends to play this game with, im always on and bank standing just bored. Im a great pker and i want to put my skills to use. I want to use discord aswell and get to know my mates. I hear this clan has been around for over a decade and that's honestly amazing and great to hear, the fundamentals & standards have been set firm.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope.

Mojo

Nice app dude, welcome to our forums!

Read the application review channel on Discord to learn what the next steps are.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

WG Genesis

Welcome to our boards Ty! Looking forward to seeing you around :)

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

z1zek

Seen you talk in discord and you seem like a nice guy :3

Welcome!
B^)

Smile

perpetually high.

Ciota

Frozen 10

DarkFema

Nice app dude, welcome here! Im down to Pk anytime so just me hit me up  ## ##

Ofrran

This is a really good application and I think WG will be a great fit for you. GL and hope you get involved asap!

Brandon

Good-Luck Friend! Let me know if you need anything!
Discord Name:Brandon