• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Rune Raiders Closes

Started by Vio, October 24, 2011, 02:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vio

QuoteFeel free to do as you wish, RR is no longer a standing clan. There's a lot more I would like to say but there's no sense in saying it. I had a wonderful time leading all of you for the amount of time I was privileged with the chance. I'm sorry guys. The majority of you guys are going to be in BK and I'll see you guys on the battlefield once again.

IRC, Forums, TS will all still be around, hope to see some people.

Edit: Entendu, Andrew: Thanks for having me do this, you just left me the burden of having to do so... Bastard fucks.

Owen

End of an era, I've always looked at RR as very similar to WG, honorable, not exactly a powerhouse, but a corner stone of the clan world.  Big shame,

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Tenacious

Rip RR, fought them a couple of times. Honorable clan.

Quikdrawjoe

Former Tip.It Super Moderator, LND Legionnaire, WG Elite Guardian

Tip.It and WG Real Life Meeting Attendee

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

RR got fucked when they started shit with DF, went down hill after that...went from pulling 120 opts to 30 opts
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Armybuilder

Should of fought them whilst you could.

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Rachellove9

Sounds like they already have a direction to go to war with another clan.  Seems sad. 

Vephy

Owen

Quote from: Armybuilder on October 25, 2011, 12:33:18 PM
Should of fought them whilst you could.

Told you Keanu.

Easy win would be easy.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi