• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

US launches missile strikes in response to chemical 'attack'

Started by Mojo, April 07, 2017, 03:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Brandon

Discord Name:Brandon

Lait_Choco

Nothing too big tbh, Russia was informed before the strike to make sure none of their planes got hit in the strike. (Remember Turkey shot down a Russian fighter jet and nothing happened)
What concerns me is the fact that Trump said that he will get rid of al-Assad, who happens to be the one and only ally in the Middle-East of Russia. They don't wanna see him go and will do a lot to keep him in power.  LOL to remember that all of this began with just both sides striking ISIS.

But that doesn't really matter anymore, because we somehow are to childish to find a solution while thousands of innocent people die. In the end the only losers of this conflict is humanity. IMO Both sides are nothing but fucking cowards who deserve to be trailed and hung at The Hague for countless and beyond horrific war crimes.

Why do this also feel like Afghanistan '80-'90? The civilians of a country fighting each other, with each backed up with a superpower...

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Nahlan

I honestly don't know what to believe of all this anymore.

Asoft Pillow

You have good reason to be doubting the media, its almost blatantly obvious at this point that were being lied too most of the time, and things are over dramatized for the public to fear and obsess over.  Tbh people spend hours every day watching the news for no reason other than waste our could be productive lives, to hear the lies the media spews and get absolved in them.  I'm no conspiracy theorist but I know when im being lied too, and some of this crap on the news is straight fiction.