• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] Goat Chunks

Started by Goat Chunks, April 22, 2017, 08:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goat Chunks

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Goat Chunks

My RuneScape Name: Goat Chunks
My Previous RSNs: Rbh Kronic
My Combat Level: 117
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing back in 2006, was new the game didn't no much of what i was doing then as you can see i have a lot of 99's i quit not too long after eoc, and started playing osrs now i usually train slayer almost 84 as i wright this going for 99 got 99 str that was a achievement iv never had before so was good and now just trying to find good company to chill with.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Im usually in a social clan just like seen them comment on different stuff it was first fc i ever joined but to this date never ranked as ranks aint much of a thing unless you talk out off game and i tend to stay with in game till now.

About me: My names Matthew (Matt for short) im 25 of age i live in Australia i have 2 children and wife im lucky enough to live near a beach 15 min walk im currently studying my bachelors in web development  and spend most my time with my wife and 2 kids.

I heard about WG through: I found on the fourms.
I want to join because: Thea fact that it seems to be everything i look for in a clan loyalty good mature people fun times and good memory's for if i am accepted to be apart of this clan will be a great accomplishment of my Runescape history.

Anything that may impact your future activity? nothing apart from children events.

Frozen 10

Goat Chunks

WG Genesis

Welcome to our boards bud! Hope you have a fun time with us :)

Mojo

Welcome to our forums, were you a member of Red Blade Hunters?

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Rebourne

Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Shady2gunz

Welcome brother, Good luck with application :D Good to see another Family man on these boards :)

Booska

Goat Chunks

Thank you all for the warm welcoming hope to be able to join the clan also!  ^.^ :woeh:

Smile

perpetually high.

Goat Chunks

Thanks all for the warm welcoming, does anyone no how long usually takes before ill get an answer? :woeh:

Rebourne

Quote from: Goat Chunks on April 24, 2017, 04:34:21 AM
Thanks all for the warm welcoming, does anyone no how long usually takes before ill get an answer? :woeh:

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
Victorian throatsinging lessons for 1b/hour.

Goat Chunks

thank you Rebourne iv joined and set u a message im just trying to get req into the clan :) :afro: :afro: