• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=yellow][Pending][/color] [07] Emerg N See

Started by JustOneMore, May 31, 2017, 02:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustOneMore

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Emerg N See

My RuneScape Name: Emerg N See
My Previous RSNs: Pure D4rk
Xlhybridlx
Shanaynay

My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been a fellow runescape player for quiet some time now. I started in around 03. Was around for the 666 massacre actually lost my mask set due to that lol. Great times though. I mostly play in my spare time after work or on the weekends. Looking for a friendly opening clan. Willing to put in the work when i can.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Most of the clan i have been in were pure clans and few main clans.
Im in foe on my pure on 07.
Frozen Fury.
End.
Was in unclan before my account got banned.

About me: Names Von. Im 23 i live in Indianapolis, IN. I enjoy all types of music. I skate and bong rip when im not playing RS lol. I like to troll a lot when im online people really hate it. But im just looking for a clan to meet some new people to scape with!

I heard about WG through: Saw you guys in a video
I want to join because: Seems like the perfect match up for me. I usually only join pking clans, but you guys have given me the option to just main. (Although i might make a pk tab and pk as well). Great vouches and seems like a well put together team of people.

Anything that may impact your future activity? Besides work no.

Mojo

Hey Von that's a nice app. Shame about that mask set but nice to be part of some RS history I guess :D

Read the app info channel on Discord to learn what to do next.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Da_Man__2003

Smile

perpetually high.

Adult Cat

Hiya! Welcome! Nice hunter level you got there :)

Frozen 10

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.