• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] A Taskin

Started by A Taskin, June 10, 2017, 06:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Taskin

OSRS INTRODUCTION: A Taskin

My RuneScape Name: A Taskin
My Previous RSNs: Hag turk osrs 2001-2008
A taskin recent

My Combat Level: 106
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: account made back in 2001. played till pre eoc. started playing back after osrs came. i love to boss sometimes pking . i play for fun and to kill time.

Joining for PvP events: No

My past clans/teams and any current teams: i was a office at force of legends 2005 3rd best dutch clan. did it for3 years and stopt when pre eoc came ( dont like rs3)

About me: im Taskin  24years old. i study occupational therapy in Belgium Antwerp. i have no hobbies. i have a sad life

I heard about WG through: google
I want to join because: have fun making new social contacts.

Anything that may impact your future activity? idk for now

Adult Cat

Hey, Welcome! Nice account you got there  :3

Frozen 10

Hey Taskin, welcome!
I was very active in the 'Dutch clan world' but I've never heard of Force of Legend :O

Smile

perpetually high.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact any staff member, we are happy to help.

Feel free to introduce yourself to the clan by posting here.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]