• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

G_u_d_3_n Intro :)

Started by G u d 3 n, June 22, 2011, 11:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G u d 3 n

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
Descendant Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
Ive been playing Runescape since classic on multiple accounts. My account name is G_U_D_3_N , ive been playing on this account for about 1½ year now. The name G_u_d_3_n I chose for the fun of it, in English "Gud" means "God" :p i enjoy to train Slayer, collect charms and building bank! :)

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
My Irl name is Jeppe i'm 19 years old (almost 20 3/7/2011) i live in Denmark. I enjoy karate in my free time 2 times a week.
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
i met Big al when he came back to Rs, and he told me i would be a good candidate for DG.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Big al 002

6. Any additional comments:
Ive heard good things about what makes this clan special.

Creeper975

Wayshow

Welcome to DG ^^
glad that DG is slowly growing :)

G u d 3 n

ooh i forgot - im 97 Combat F2p 108 p2p .

Taibz

More Vikings to the Viking Unit! :D
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

JC

Hi, welcome to DG (and WG)

Good to see someone else who like slaying, I've spent a fair bit of time completing slayer tasks now, keep at it and you'll find you quickly gain combat levels :P
To strive.
To seek.
To find.
And not to yield.

Al

congrats...you did it lol. can't wait till tomorrow. glad we got you on the in-game clan chat though :). we'll add the pieces here and there, and hopefully get you on the memberlist. next step, and its a go.

i think you're going to be the first person i successfully recruit, but lets not put it that way.

Welcome to the clan, Jeppe!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Bgpgraebner

Quote from: JC on June 22, 2011, 01:25:39 PM
Hi, welcome to DG (and WG)

Good to see someone else who like slaying, I've spent a fair bit of time completing slayer tasks now, keep at it and you'll find you quickly gain combat levels :P

This, even though I don't do that much slayer.

Welcome to the clan(s)!

James

Dog b2

welcome to wg and dg good luck in dg dude :D

sulaiman400

lmao, I didn't realize gud meant god... nice intro mate, look forward to being new recruits together haha :)

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Vephy

Welcome and nice choice of a skill.  Nom dem charms!

God

Welcome to the G.O.D. unit.

G.O.D. | AZN | !ud NOCTERNAL [UNIT]
MINECRAFT. HEFTYSmurf

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.
                      Psalm 23:4

Espen___11

Welcome to DG! :) Enjoy your stay!

And nice danish, im norwegian, we need more vikings :))))