• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Hello WG

Started by Brent147, November 19, 2011, 09:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent147

Dear Wilderness Guardians,

It's been awhile since I've come and visited your forums. I've not really done a very good job of keeping up with your community on account of how crazy my life has been over the past several months. Most of you probably wont remember me, and that's fine. I just wanted to stop in and let you all know that I've been thinking about you and I hope all is well.

Warm Regards,
:Brenton Ellis
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

PineappleTom

Hey Brent, noticed you had been on our IRC a little over last few days. Welcome back (a bit!). Of course I remember you :)

Mark

I set the standard.

BeeBee

Heya Brent i remember you,
Me and Kat gearing you in the BH era
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Bgpgraebner

Quote from: Brent147 on November 19, 2011, 09:31:29 PM
Dear Wilderness Guardians,

It's been awhile since I've come and visited your forums. I've not really done a very good job of keeping up with your community on account of how crazy my life has been over the past several months. Most of you probably wont remember me, and that's fine. I just wanted to stop in and let you all know that I've been thinking about you and I hope all is well.

Warm Regards,
:Brenton Ellis

plsmarryme