• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

new lure

Started by ebruffe, November 26, 2011, 06:33:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebruffe

first off i must say that i do not participate in luring but there is a new one that seems to be very very good. The video link is Runescape - Mx799 Glitch Cannon Lure Guide - (Billions Lured) so anyone who wants to try it better hurry up because jagex will probably patch it soon

Mark

I set the standard.

BeeBee

Owwww my ears are bleeding.

But yeah thishas been around for a while..nice find..i guess
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

PineappleTom

The cannon would protect over the santa anyway? Surely no-one would accept that trade?

Pyroclastic0

I remember people with cannons in rev dung who got skulled this way
good times

BeeBee

Quote from: Pyroclastic0 on November 26, 2011, 11:51:19 AM
I remember people with cannons in rev dung who got skulled this way
good times

Come back sheep man!
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

George

Lolz funny shit.
*waits for a WG/DG member to fall for this*

Mojo

Quote from: George on November 26, 2011, 09:31:34 PM
Lolz funny shit.
*waits for a WG/DG member to fall for this*

george would you mind doing a pk vid with me? you'll just need 3 expensive items with you and i'll skull on you so that you can't skull.  ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

redstormx1

im so sick of people asking me to help with a pk video . surely they have friends who can do that . and ive never seen a pk video with someone with 3 items dying with no skull that would much a shit video

This is how to anti lure .

If you soloing take there cannon and log out .

If you have a few friends online tell them to go there to and all spec the one or two guys.
anti luring should be wgs new thing .

Mark

Quote from: redstormx1 on November 27, 2011, 03:04:07 AM
im so sick of people asking me to help with a pk video . surely they have friends who can do that . and ive never seen a pk video with someone with 3 items dying with no skull that would much a shit video

This is how to anti lure .

If you soloing take there cannon and log out .

If you have a few friends online tell them to go there to and all spec the one or two guys.
anti luring should be wgs new thing .
I guess most arent dum enough to get lured lol

I set the standard.