• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Mr Glennfase :D Emeritus Pls

Started by Arsenalfan32, June 23, 2011, 09:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arsenalfan32

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?

Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
[Your response here]

I believe I created my account, Arsenalfan32, in February 2005. Arsenal refers to the EPL football club in London. Woo gunners! When I used to play, I found myself lost at godwars, castlewars, clan wars arena, bounty hunter, the wilderness, kalphite queen, etc. I hunted bosses :> Made my whole bank at God Wars (and 75k's...) These days, I'm free to play and relatively inactive. (Was/am Emeritus) However, if I do ever decide to hop back over to P2P, I'm ready for intense P2P action. (Got like 15 zuriel's sets, 50 mystic sets, lots of brews, restores, food, ancient staffs, runes, etc.) Also got like 70m cash pile and like 200m in items. :>

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
[Your response here]

Oy. So first off, you can call me Glenn. A decent amount of you know that already.... I'm 18 and from California. I go to UC Santa Cruz, if any of ya know it. :> I'm either going to major in Intensive Psychology or a double major in Psychology and Cognitive Science, I think.
I'm a boy!
In terms of hobbies, skills, likes, etc.... well.... I like drumming and I like longboarding. I've done both for at least like 6 years, but it's hard to count now. I play drums...a lot. At college, I jam most days with my cajon (cool noisebox that's like a simpler, more mobile drumset! Fucking awesome and useful.) I've spent like a third or half my days this summer playing music with friends. Like 5-7 musicians I work with consistently at home, and like 3-5 at college. I haven't been in an official band for a while, but I'm working on that right when I go back to college...
Besides drumming, I bike around a lot to places in my town. I find parking garages to bomb both on my bike and longboard. I've been trying (unsuccessfully) to get a job, too. In my free time, I've spent time hanging out with my girlfriend, with my other friends home for summer, spending a lot of time outside, listening to a buncha music, and unfortunately not going to many concerts/shows recently. (Been too broke to really go to any since I dropped ~$400 to see my favorite band's (LCD Soundsystem) last show in NYC in April.)
I am going to Outside Lands in August, though. For anyone who doesn't know what that is, it's an incredible music festival set up in San Francisco, CA. (http://www.sfoutsidelands.com/lineup/ is the lineup for anyone that cares, it's pretty damn good) I'm extremely excited for Phish, Muse, and Arcade Fire... All really fucking good headliners. Everyone else there is incredible, too. Anyone in California should consider going at some point in their life.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
[Your response here]

My friend Warrior12125 *numbers unsure* got me to join late 2006. I was a lazy trial guardian, and took almost 2.5 months to graduate. I would have gotten kicked, but everyone in the clan really loved me. :)

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
[Your response here]
Uhh.... You know who you are. Probably 10-15 in the clan, and like half to three-fourths of emeritus.

6. Any additional comments:
[Your response here]
Hi. I'm looking to be granted Emeritus. Not really sure where to post for that. I messaged Lordy and nothing changed. Awk.
That's Mr. Glennfase to you
Ex-Warlord/Council

Zemus

yay glennifer <:D:D:D:D:D::DD::D:D <33

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

DestroyerDmc

Heya Glen, i had seen you on the old forums but i had never actually ever spoken or chatted to you over IRC or RS.

Always good to read about a member :D

Vephy

Hello again Glen.  Ever going to rejoin WG for a bit?

James

Hello glenn, wlecome to WG :) hope you enjoy it here and like the new forums

Anat

sulaiman400

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Seb

<<<<<<<<<<<<ARSENAL SEASON TICKET HOLDER RIGHT HERE!!!!

come on you gooners!

Espen___11

Colinwarrior

GLENN <33333

What's up babe?  ##

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Kwaichi

Not a chicken, not a possum. Its Mr Glen. Hi there again :)

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

George

Lolz still nothing has changed! WHY IS THIS GUY NOT AUTO-EMERITUS!?
I assume you've PM'ed Gene on old forums as well, to verify your account?
Psst. Hi chikinman. <3

Wayshow

Uhhh
Glennfase for advisor? :D
Oh wait he already is ##