• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Fuck runescape

Started by Kalminoar, December 18, 2011, 08:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalminoar

So, i was going to join this clan that i've wanted to join for years once i got my new computer. 4 days until the computer gets here. I log in to my account today to find my 300m in armor, items, and cash all gone, and a message in my notes saying 'pwned'. I lost my first account to a hacker, second account to a hacker, third account got hacked for 100m then banned, and now this account hacked from 300m. I am DONE with runescape, so dont expect to me join this clan now, or ever. I've already given my account away.

Randy

Damn that sucks man.
If you decide to come back I'm sure we could help you get back on your feet.

Good luck

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

BeeBee

Sucks man, If you ever do have a change of heart, we'll be here.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Irock129

His Lordship

I think at a time like this, you need a clan more than ever.
When you're down, this clan picks you back up.

Sometimes it's about you giving to us, but right now it's about us giving to you.

Thank about it mate.

Mark

Sounds like a RAT that you downloaded :/

I set the standard.

Kalminoar

Thanks for the support guys.

But even if I do try to come back, I'll have to start from level 3, I've already given the account away.

Owen

Quote from: Guthixbeat on December 19, 2011, 10:41:25 PM

But even if I do try to come back, I'll have to start from level 3, I've already given the account away.

You can hit DG reqs in like 2 weeks

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Kalminoar

Quote from: Bassism on December 19, 2011, 10:58:27 PM

Would it be ok if i could stay in the chat? Also, is there a way i can change my account name on this site to my new username?

Mojo

Quote from: Guthixbeat on December 20, 2011, 01:53:33 AM
Quote from: Bassism on December 19, 2011, 10:58:27 PM

Would it be ok if i could stay in the chat? Also, is there a way i can change my account name on this site to my new username?

you can't change log in name but you can change display name:
http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=account;u=160

also the clan chat "wilderness guardians" is public, as is #wg_lobby irc channel. so feel free to join both. :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Kalminoar

This isn't the first time this has happened to me, so i think i can manage. I am now 'Kalminoar'. I know that name sounds a bit gay, but everything good was already taken. I'll be hanging out in the chat for 'moral' support lol.

And thank you His_Lordship, most other people, or clans really, would tell me to stop crying and quit.

P.S. DAMMIT! i just realized that when you say my new name slowly, it sounds like cow manure  :fp:

Owen

Quote from: Kalminoar on December 20, 2011, 06:05:19 AM
P.S. DAMMIT! i just realized that when you say my new name slowly, it sounds like cow manure  :fp:

Actually lol'd

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Rachellove9

I think you in the cc is a great idea.  Talk to me on IRC or Abs and one of us will invite the new acct in.  Good luck in the new acct.

I_Reddy_I

:c that's no good, I've had my run ins with hackers too, i think the title should be "fuck hackers" o.O
:D Interesting tale :D