• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

My p2p/f2p gear for clanwars/raids--Please check if im missing anything.

Started by Lth, January 04, 2012, 08:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lth

Hey guys just wanted to show u my two tabs for f2p clanwars and p2p raids..to see if i can add more stuff to them

Free-to-Play Clan wars/raids.^^

Members Raids ^^

Regards,
Lth/Mo

I did the 11th Owen Pose :)

Owen

Looks good, when you get the cash together maybe think about getting a few more f2p sets just in case of non-safe f2p wars and stuff.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

BeeBee

You Need blast and bind runes + ice barrage/blitz runes.

and more mystic and rune sets when you.

If you are struggling with gear/need help, drop me a Pm. I might be able to sort you out.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

His Lordship

Like Owen said, it's a solid start, and when you can afford it, fortify your rune sets so that if you die, you're good to just keep going.
Props for the effort so far.

Ross

If you want to save money and have done the required quests i believe the blisterwood staff, obtained from the branches of darkmeyer quest has similar stats to the ancients one. Other than that it looks good. If you want more ko power in f2p maybe think about getting a gravite rapier/2h it helps a lot  :$

Lth

thanks guys!

i will get more mystic sets and a few more f2p sets :)
I did the 11th Owen Pose :)