• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

A Typical Day

Started by Trilerium, January 05, 2012, 11:38:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you guys think?

1/5
0 (0%)
2/5
0 (0%)
3/5
1 (20%)
4/5
3 (60%)
5/5
1 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: January 15, 2012, 11:39:37 PM

Trilerium

Just trying to get some ideas, please tell me whatcha think.

A Typical Day

The inside of my room is dark as I wake up about midnight. I enjoy the company of darkness. I lust for the feeling of loneliness that is my mind. Shutting everything out like the light I keep blocked from my room. Why do I have this feeling inside me? This passion for hate is overwhelming. Feeling like I cannot go on laying here any longer; starting my day is my only option.
   Getting ready in the dark is easy for me. It's the same thing every night. Black pants, Black shirt, Black, Black, and more black. Gearing up my tool belt is my favorite part. One needle, one bottle of my special poison, two knives, one small like a dinner knife and the other large like you would use to skin an animal. Lastly is the object I hold dear. Lastly I place in a small golden cross that I gained from my father when I was just a small boy. After I am ready with my special toys, I set out for my daily task.

The path to my destination is delightfully gruesome. I live in the "bad" part of town where the crime rate is at my favorite level, high. I have no fear of death; I really don't mind the thought of it. Death is only an easy way to escape this thing we call life. Pain and suffering won't plague me after my death, but until then I will just keep satisfying myself the only way I know how.
   My route brings me to the house of a blonde, slightly overweight woman. I found her in a tavern the previous day drinking her life away. This woman is the scum of the world, a weakness in society. There is only one way to end this type of beings existence. The first step is to get into her house. A usually easy task is breaking into a person's house undetected. Lucky for me, her door was unlocked.
   Inside her house, I inch my way into her hallway. Slowly creeping down the hall I look for the room where she would be passed out in a drunken stupor. I remember hearing her say that it was the last room on the left. Preventing any noise comes natural to me now, it's like second nature.
   The room of this woman smells of alcohol. The musky feeling over the room would set nearly any person on edge. Although I am not a normal person, I am not crazy, never could I become crazy. I am the epiphany of sane, an epitome of rationality.
   The woman is breathing uneasily, with an unsteady rhythm. Standing over her I can't help but stare, the anger growing inside me, like a fire burning for more. Then it happens, I stick the needle in her arm and listen to her scream, the glorious scream of her final sound. This poison will not kill her, but silence and paralyze her, leaving all feeling and all thoughts intact.
   Time for the killing is approaching. Removing my smaller knife, I use it to remove her right hand, and then her left. Next to go are her eyes, both plucked out slowly and easily. Finally I take out her tongue, careful to slice from the back and tilt her head as to prevent her from choking on her warm red blood. And lastly I end the suffering, with the larger of my knives I slowly saw my way through her throat to her spine and clean the knives on her gown before I go back home.

When I reach my home, I remove my things and take out my cross. I think of my father and how I pried it from his hands all those years ago. I can still remember his final words. "Just end it now, End it like the way you ended your mother and sister. May God send me where they are, and may he punish you like the demon yo..." That was the end of him, like the end of so many. Subsequently I was taken away and sent to a correctional facility, a failure of society, I live now progressively ending the worst part of humanity. I am doing my part to rid the world of sin one foul person at a time. This is my way of aiding society.
   ~Trilerium

Mojo

that was a good read! very imaginative, you've created one fucked up character there! O_o
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zemus

Ross

that was an intense read, very good.

Trilerium

Quote from: Ross on January 06, 2012, 01:58:52 AM
that was an intense read, very good.
Quote from: Keith on January 06, 2012, 05:47:39 AM
DEAR GOD
Quote from: Mojohaza1 on January 06, 2012, 12:34:47 AM
that was a good read! very imaginative, you've created one fucked up character there! O_o

Glad you guys like it :P i was trying to make the character as close to insanity as i could

Green

Very well written. I can honestly say I only found two or three mistakes. Looking forward to more :)

Trilerium

Quote from: Green on January 06, 2012, 09:41:21 PM
Very well written. I can honestly say I only found two or three mistakes. Looking forward to more :)
what were they? i'll fix any that u can find :)

Green

Quote...large like you would use to skin an animal, but lastly is the object I hold dear

Insert a period after "animal". It's run on sentence.

QuoteAlthough I am not a normal person I am not crazy,

Insert a comma after "person"

QuoteWhen I reach my home I remove my things and take out my cross.

Insert a comma after "home"

Just a few minor things, really. Otherwise, it is exceptionally well written.

Trilerium

Green

No problem. Hope you plan to post more on the story, I found the character and plot highly interesting.

Trilerium

yea i kinda have another chapter already written :P but i'm still working with it a bit

xGod Fath3Rx

Well done. The main character seems great...terrible, yes, but great  O_o. A very interesting plot as well. Looking forward to more.

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.