• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Ace of Bluuds introduction

Started by Ace of Bluud, January 10, 2012, 01:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace of Bluud

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My current Runescape username is Ace of Bluud, My previous name was Blood Splat2, and my first name was Da Bom 555.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
I started Runescape in 2008, My name doesn't really mean anything, and my favourite activities are Pking and PvM

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Jared, I am a Male, 13 years old from New Zealand, I like computers and playing hockey, I like most music.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I hear about this on the Runescape forums when I was looking for a pk clan, and I want to join WG.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I have been in another clan before, it was Varrock Guardians, I was just a clan member nothing special.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes.

Randy

Hey, saw you in the cc, welcome to the community!

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Trilerium

Ace of Bluud

Mojo

hi jared! welcome to the clan! :)  btw the combat reqs are based on your f2p level (wildy level), and you are 105 combat so you'd be applying for DG and be transferred when you reach 110.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Wayshow

Welcome to NZ unit :P
Patty will be happy :)

His Lordship

Hi Jared it's nice to meet you.
I'm from Australia, so just across the sea.
Our timezones are awesome because RS is so nice and quiet :P

KevinsLunchbox

Hey Jared! Welcome to the forums! Glad to see you're interested in joining WG or DG. While they are two separate things, we basically do stuff together. See you in the irc sometime and good luck in your interview!

TinSoldier

Ace of Bluud

Irock129

Welcome to DG/WG community.You'll love it here!Btw ex-raidmaster Jared unit xD.

BeeBee

Quote from: Irock129 on January 11, 2012, 01:25:47 AM
Welcome to DG/WG community.You'll love it here!Btw ex-raidmaster Jared unit xD.
Problem is, he's not ex raid leader so he can't fit into that.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Vephy