• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

RealAnon's Introduction

Started by RealAnon, January 11, 2012, 09:14:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RealAnon

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?

Current: Bellsmash
Past: Realanon, Exetric
To be: Real Anon

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):

Started to play Runescape in Classic. Have had many toons over those years and currently play Bellsmash as it is my highest leveled.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

Name: John

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?

Orthux AKA David recommended this clan to me when I mentioned I was going to start playing again and I was wanting to join a clan. David has told me this is the best clan in Runescape and has a great history. I am wishing to join Wilderness Guardians.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?

I have never been in a runescape clan as I have always played with friends.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?

Sure.

7. History with James AKA James Schofield

I have heard rumors that James has been spreading miss-information about me to your members. I have never got along with James but have tried to distance myself from him as he was also friends with David. But, being James, he was always trying to continue arguments and cause shit in our raid and skype calls. But seeing how James is not apart of Wilderness Guardians, I believe that he will not be a problem.

KevinsLunchbox

Who is James? Also nice intro, welcome to the forums. Good luck in your future interview if you decided to do it. Have fun!

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

Brent147

Hey John, welcome to our forums. ^.^
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

James

^Sorry to intervene here but for the well being of WG i suggest you don't let this guy in. He doesn't play Runescape and is merely here to troll me and probably other members. He is an immature fail of a bully, in skype calls he would regularly call my dead grandad and try to harras me all the time.

So for the well being of the clan theres my 2 cents, i suggest you don't let him in he doesn't even like Runescape! :) Thanks

BeeBee

Quote from: James on January 13, 2012, 07:48:10 PM
^Sorry to intervene here but for the well being of WG i suggest you don't let this guy in. He doesn't play Runescape and is merely here to troll me and probably other members. He is an immature fail of a bully
Sounds like me tbh :3
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Orthux

Realanon and James don't get on but don't look at one side of the story from either of them.
I don't know how dedicated Realanon is to joining the clan but he seems like he wants to join for the right reasons to me, atleast give him a chance.

I don't think a disagreement between a possible new member and an ex-member (that from what I remember doesn't have much to do with the clan) should stop this new person from joining.

James

Im giving them a heads up. He shouldn't join the clan but thats not up to me.

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Vephy