• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Favourite runescape youtubers?

Started by Creeper975, June 26, 2011, 12:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeper975

Just interested in what runescape youtubers everyone follows. Personally my favourites are/were No1's Perfect (top 10's are epic), Mog Time (wish he would put out vids again :( ), Bonesaw (even though he just stopped :( ), Gross Gore, Zamorak Lust and NightmareRH.

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Wayshow

ChrisArchieProds :)
Aribiterspar (iunno why)
NightmareRH, but his music is too loud lol
uhmmmm
Kat

James

ChrisArchie
Silentc0re
AncientTales
Bonesaw
Elvemage
some others

Mark

I think everyones is gonna be the same lol.

But yeah i like watching Chris Archies Top 10's :)

I set the standard.

Vephy

I don't really have any.  I guess Wyodaniel but he is my friend.

His Lordship

Laeita is pretty cool. Not as prominent as some others but still funny and lighthearted. Nice person too!

Armybuilder

Dont watch runescape on youtube

Only watch the Bruttube and Clan Europe's channel +)

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Dallar

I actually only follow 5..

Sparc Mac .. He's my favourite. Very relaxing voice and a good person overall. Despite his massive wealth he shares alot through small competitions. he is a beast at pk'ing and staking. He's the only pk'er i really follow.

Fangzor .. A new guy I started following. His videos are untraditional yet very informative. (He reviews weapons which I find very useful)

Bonbloc .. His guides are beast. The best guides on Youtube by far.

Stokenut .. Well he is an old friend and his videos are proof that he is amazing at what he do.

Wooox16 .. When I need some pro bosshunting.

Dog b2

Bgpgraebner

what's RS gods exposed's channel again...?

Ashley|

DestroyerDmc

Hate nightmareRH, cubs so annoying. think hes got something stuck up his nose otherwise the annoyin blocked nose voice is intentional lol