• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Goober's Introduction

Started by Goober, January 27, 2012, 12:07:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goober

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
GoobaDaHorse, G oo b er

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
i started this account  to pk in varrock  in about 2005  when i was about 7 or 8 :P I used the name Goober because thats what all my friends call me.
My favourite skill is fishing and fletching

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Well my name is Caleb i am currently 14 :L turning 15 in May, male im a proud kiwi (New Zealander) i like playing and watching cricket, rugby and Hockey

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Ive always loved Wg since i got like 2m  looting in 1 of there pvp fights in about 2008 but ive never had the requiments for the clan. I am applying for DG

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Nope but ive watched my brother fight and i sometimes go on ventrilo to chat and tag along to there events

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes

Mojo

Hey caleb, welcome to DG!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

Woah DG NZ unit strong :O
Welcome!

Dorcha3377

Brent147

Welcome to the community. Gratz on being accepted.
Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.