• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Vnotorious' Intro

Started by vNotorious, February 02, 2012, 10:38:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vNotorious

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Vnotorious

Whats Beef
Berooooo
13itch Bong

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
My runescape account is around about 4-5 years old, this is not my first/only runescape account but it is the one i am working on at the moment. I like biggie smalls alot, so he has been incorporated into my last 2 runescape usernames. My favorite activity on rs is pking :D

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Dylan, i'm a guy, i'm currently 17 years old (although my i.d says i'm 20 :D), i live in new zealand, i like to skate and drink :)), ehh any music tbh.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I posted a forum on runescape and i got asked to join this clan byy Mojohaza1. Um i'm currently 100 combat f2p but i am pretty much no lifing atm and i have 95 prayre banked, so i'll be 110 combat in less than 2 weeks hopefully. So whichever clan you will accept me in.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
I have not.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
For sure

Mojo

Welcome to the clan Dylan! another one from New Zeland! Our NZ unit is growing fast  :nyan:

btw you have the levels for DG atm, you'd transfer at 110 combat to WG.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

BeeBee

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on February 02, 2012, 10:41:36 PM
Welcome to the clan Dylan! another one from New Zeland! Our NZ unit is growing fast  :nyan:

btw you have the levels for DG atm, you'd transfer at 110 combat to WG.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Randy

Welcome!

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

vNotorious

Dorcha3377

Hi ya join DG and Train hard to join us Big Kids ! Welcome !  :D

Brent147

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.