• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Removed.

Started by James, June 27, 2011, 04:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

Removed.

Robertwb69

Anyone who smokes weed is going to hell.

But seriously. It seems like you're more disappointed for falling victim to peer pressure.
If you think smoking weed is that bad then you will need to up your will power.

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Arsenalfan32

That's Mr. Glennfase to you
Ex-Warlord/Council

Arsenalfan32

I think Lordy is okay with it though, so you're probably still good to stay in the clan.
That's Mr. Glennfase to you
Ex-Warlord/Council

sulaiman400

Honestly, just don't do it again. If you just remember how guilty and bad you feel now, then you should be fine. Don't overly stress out mate. It was one mistake and at least you realize that you did actually make a mistake.

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

sulaiman400

Hahaha, yea, as long as lordy is alright with it you're fine.

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Da Kno

Indivi2you

HAVENT YOU SEEN ANY ABOVE THE INFLUENCE COMMERCIALS!

Way to ruin your life, you're fucked. Everything is going to go down hill from there.

Honestly, I've been in the situation before... Nearly every weekend lol but I say no and all my boys know I'm clean. They actually even stopped asking if i want a hit or a drink, bring it up occasionally but its up to you to say its all good.
I'm the designated driver now :3
The First, the Last, and the Only ~FLO
Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion. ~Michael Jordan

James

Removed.

Rachellove9

James, it is good to see your secure enough with who you are or you would not of been able to post this in the first place.  When we do wrong things it is always better to just own up to them and move on.  Everyone makes mistakes.  Now you know how it made you feel badly, so avoid the same situation.  As long as your friends were not trying to influence you on how you feel or felt about it then you are good with the peers. 

Sometimes it is best to lie about it.  Here are some good lies to help when dealers on drugs are trying to push you into doing stuff:

1.  I've already have had to much tonight and am feeling ill now.

2.  Sorry It doesn't agree with my asthma.  I get such bad chest pains I might have to go to the hospital.

3.  I'll be going home soon and my mother is a freak and might give me another piss test.

Biggest thing is to stay calm and not aggravate them.  They might beat you up thinking you will nark on them.  Anyone offering me drugs, I assume they are on them and they might be violent.

I'm sure some of you will giggle reading this, but so far I've not given in to trying any drugs other than the ones the dr gives me.  I do drink but always by my terms.  I'm like what the hell is wrong with these people when they get pushy with me.

Colinwarrior

I would feel worse about the alcohol. There's nothing wrong with weed.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Wayshow

uhm... i just had the urge to bump this thread because...

smokins bad....mkay?.... you shouldnt smoke
and drugs are bad... you shouldnt do drugs

as for alcohol... well.... alcohols bad...mkay?.. you shouldnt drink alcohol

wise words from mr. mackey, my friend  ##

Creeper975

Randy

It's not for everyone. I smoke and some of my friends don't.. I look at them no differently.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

James

Removed.

Reece

Damn thought this might start into a weed topic. I'm one of those people who has it probably 5-10 times a year, so not much. As people know australia has illegalized growing and distribution, sooo they brought out a synthetic version called Kronic. Needless to say me and my GF's brother got drunk on origin night (To non-australians, think of the super bowl in a way i guess), weren't thinking straight and tried out the synthetic stuff (first time trying that), worse experience ever as usual when weed+ alco. It's put me off it for a while :)

But in saying this, yes it's not bad, people who take it in unsocial doses ruined it for everyone else more or less. Alcohol is just as "dangerous" if not more, what happens when you take large doses of alcohol? same with anything really.
Always try something once :)
Flame Reece - Most Likely to be WG in 2020 - Winter Fun Awards 2013
2ez

Heathenry

I have been in a similar situation, but I just turned it down >_<..
~Heathenry~

Toby

Never tried smoking and i never will.
Glad you realised it was wrong, I'm proud of you bud!
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Dog b2

tbh i don't see anything wrong with smoking a zoot i see it as if you can eat a tomato that comes off a tree you can smoke weed that comes off a tree 

Seb

try it out, everyone is young and experimental at one stage and its best to get it out of the way. do weed every weekend and get pissed for 6 months/ a year, then realise your fucking you life up and stop, what i did, and it worked. my problem was i started that stage too young, when i was 14/15, and it nearly got me kicked out of school and fuck up all my exams.

I personally dont see anything wrong with it, if it was crack or lsd or something then i would be more serious, but weed, in more sense than one is a soft option, i dont want to mollycoddle you like some of the posters on this thread.