• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

"Myskillerr"s application! -namechange to 'Wishlings'

Started by SkillDesiqn, February 11, 2012, 04:19:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkillDesiqn

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
My Pure account is "Myskillerr" It's a failed skiller which I intend on changing the name of once I get membership:/

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Not sure when I started my pure but I started a main a good 5 years back which I have at level 110 atm (it is currently inactive) I have a skiller(iLickYooh) with 5 99's, still gaining my 6th which is soon to be Hunter. (My 99's currently are as following(In order of how I obtained them) Cooking, Firemaking, Woodcutting, Agility, Fletching. I now have a pure which I am slowly but surely turning into a good Range-2Her(Myskillerr) None of my RSN's mean much, I just think of something random for my usernames (I hate them having numbers on the end:/)

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Elliot, I'm a male at 17 years old. I live in England in the UK. My hobbies would be listening to music, playing games, and making friends:) I can be awkward at times too lol. I like any music aslong as the artist knows what they're singing about E.G, How people would dispise Justin bieber because nobody else likes him, I personally dislike him because I believe he doesn't put his soul into his songs, he just likes to fit in with the other Pop singers. (Just my opinion) I wouldn't say I have any talents aha, but if I had to pick atleast one I'd have to say gaming:p Aslong as I have dedication I can achieve my goal. I have an obsession with blue eyes, I basically like anyone that's nice although I don't generally take trust to people as easy, so if you get on my really bad side then you may need to do something extremely nice for me to accept you again:p But aslong as people are moderately nice I don't mind, I'm not bothered with a bit of banter or trolling either, until it gets out of hand:)

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for? Just searched Runescape forums for a PKing clan as I've developed a taste for it:) (I think I play too many pvp private servers) Not sure which one I can get into, most probably the 70Range + clan

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Been in a mixture of clans from random clans to social clans to skilling clans. Never really joined a PvP clan yet though!

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
I understand the clan rules and I shall obide by them.
Hope I get accepted  <3
Anymore questions for me?

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Hey man, we have quite a strong UK unit here so you should fit in fine :D

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Wayshow

Hey Elliot, nice intro!
I hate Justin Bieber because all his songs are talking about the same things... And I just dislike his voice

Mark

Not a skiller, never been in PvP clans. Ironic lol@

Welcome to wg :P

I set the standard.

Jake

<@Kez> I tried to log in on my iPad. Turns out its an Etch-a-Sketch and I dont have an iPad.
<@Kez> Also, im completely outta booze.

Taibz

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

SkillDesiqn

My combat is currently 49. But y ax combat should be 77 when it's maxed out:)

BeeBee

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

PineappleTom

You need to train a little more before you can be accepted mate.

Keep training!

SkillDesiqn

It's level 51 now what level do I need to be to be accepted?:o

BeeBee

Quote from: SkillDesiqn on February 18, 2012, 10:32:34 PM
It's level 51 now what level do I need to be to be accepted?:o
Descendant Guardians - 80 f2p
Wilderness Guardians - 110 f2p