• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Barbarian Assault!

Started by Kat, June 28, 2011, 03:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat

got all 4 skills mastered. Now for all the armour. :]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Randy

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT USED EXCESSIVELY IN YOUR RMVS!        (gratz :P)

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Kat

lmfao. i dont over use stuff. newb but thanks <3
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Flame Outlaw

Awww... If I knew someone was actually playing Barbian Assault in WG, I so would have been there. BA is like like my favorite mini-game.

Join date : June 2006 Left : March 2007 Rejoined : October 2009

Kat

its my new favorite mini game. im a tad bit addicted. whenever u wanna play just ask. im going for like 5k points to buy all the armour :D
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Robertwb69

I don't know how you can stand to do that mini game lol.
Congrats on mastering all the roles.

jaredspurr

kat let me no when u go cuz id like to get a torso or the thing for agility for more exp

Vephy

Groats!  I don't really like it either, maybe I'll have to do it sometime though. 

Kat

thanks :] when i get home ill make it an event so everyone that needs it can come :p
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Give me a pm if you're there Kat. I always go to fill up my penance! :D

Wayshow

someone has to teach me the ropes if i go lol :P

Shinhwa

Kat!! Play with me!! I actually have no BASS knowledge. Well I know how to be a healer..kinda..Hahahaha Grats Hun!

James

What satvias said! with noob teams who rage quit if they die anoys me! but congratz hun! good luck on all the armour i guess if i have time ill come do some runs with you <3

Kat

yah keith i just got that :]
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Kwaichi

Well done Kat.
I always wanted to perform masterhorn emote sometime, but all i have acquired untilll now is mastering healer role.

Did you bought also any BA items so far or you did spend all your points for horn mastering.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

slime666

I have a hard time getting myself to get a torso and a fighter helm!

Kat

Quote from: Kwaichi on August 01, 2011, 10:20:51 PM
Well done Kat.
I always wanted to perform masterhorn emote sometime, but all i have acquired untilll now is mastering healer role.

Did you bought also any BA items so far or you did spend all your points for horn mastering.

Aww gratz :]

I have the Fighter Torso, Fighter Hat, Penance Gloves, and Runner Boots so far. :P still going for more ^^
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]