• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Intro: Topwobler

Started by Topwobaler, June 28, 2011, 05:43:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topwobaler

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?
WG dooinng

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I first started rs in 2001. My current acount i started in 2003...i think... (it's pretty old w/e), i've been in WG and i'd like to think i made a pretty good impression, i've done pretty much every aspect of the game, 133 cbt and 1964 total level..i've been about  abit :P, My RSN (although you might think it) has little to no meaning, i just kindof liked it. I enjoy PKing (or...'guarding' the wild) group events like god wars..etc.. is fun too, and fishing events..etc.. are awesome too :) although due to the fact i primarily play wow i will only be able to attend a few events per week.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I'm 19 (20 october 03rd), i live in Dorset, England, i'm male, i play games... wat? and gym...and drinking... and gym...and more drinking (can you tell im a student?), i like most kinds of music (if it sounds good i like it :D) but my favourite if i must choose would be rock. As Zemus put it, if you're not an idiot like Sativas then i'm sure we'll get along :O!!

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I used to be in WG, Rob, Kat, Rachel, Moose, and Dieyou jumped on me when i logged on one day haha.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
....yes.... the above list + all the old school members :D (not sure who's still in)

6. Any additional comments:
8===D------

Wayshow

Ho! Another oldschool member coming back
Welcome back bro ^^
nice to meet you :3

Topwobaler

thanks dude, nice to be back, even if it's not as active as before :)

Robertwb69

NO you the idiort.

Should be good times. Clown Horn?

Topwobaler

CLOWN HORN?!!!! CLOWN HOOORRNN??!!

Vephy

I remember your hairy man chest well. 

Zemus

YAY WOP TOBLER <:DDDDddddddd

Pyroclastic0

LLLLLLLLLLLL
clown horn
Hi wobbletop

Toby

I remember the heart of hair you made on your chest. LOL.
Glad to have you back man, you and Rob was always fun listning to on ts :D
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Bgpgraebner

Watisdisidonteven
Hai, you don't know me but you might know some other members. Lady Wildflame, Fuls... Also Tumpelo and Russell900 quit a few months ago, shouldn't be hard finding them though. I'm Bruno and I believe I'm WG's youngest spastic member and brazillian. Hao bout U?
Nice intro and WB! (O also don't trust Keith, hash unit was my original idea LOLOLOL ##)

George

PineappleTom

I'll wobble my top??

Hey mate, glad to see you again!! :D

James

xD nice to see you dude welcome back

Topwobaler

Quote from: ZurvivorMan on June 30, 2011, 12:48:52 PM

Wonder how many people still think that's really me :P brillant propaganda on the side of me and Rob haha :)
Thanks for all the welcome back messages :) well appreciated :D

For those who don't know (and sos for leaving this out of the into) i'm 19 (20 in oct) from the UK probs makes me one of the youngest :P dunno though.

jaredspurr

Quote from: Topwobaler on July 01, 2011, 05:48:58 AM
Quote from: ZurvivorMan on June 30, 2011, 12:48:52 PM

Wonder how many people still think that's really me :P brillant propaganda on the side of me and Rob haha :)
Thanks for all the welcome back messages :) well appreciated :D

For those who don't know (and sos for leaving this out of the into) i'm 19 (20 in oct) from the UK probs makes me one of the youngest :P dunno though.

no bruno is only 14

George

No where near Toppy, loads of people 18 and under.
I'm only 18. :o

God

A lot of us are 16. (Ex: Wayshow, Me...)
G.O.D. | AZN | !ud NOCTERNAL [UNIT]
MINECRAFT. HEFTYSmurf

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.
                      Psalm 23:4

Bgpgraebner