• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Brent147s Blog

Started by Brent147, February 17, 2012, 07:05:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent147

Hello everyone, I am creating this blog so that I can keep track of all of my Runescape goals and achievements. In this thread you may find several accounts of events that I have attended, screen shots of my levels as I progress throughout the game, my opinion on recent updates, and possibly even some media based on my Runescape character! Aside from my Runescape career, I would also like to keep everyone up to date with some of the events occurring in my life, so be expecting to see information in regards to that posted here as well. Happy Reading!

Until recently, I haven't been very involved with the game of Runescape, so I thought it would be a good idea to set myself some goals. Primarily I would like to max my account, but I would like to keep a more immediate future posted here and update it regularly. These goals are in no particular order, and I plan on getting them at my own pace. If you think that you could help me with any of my goals (e.g. training with me or talking to me in Teamspeak while I'm training.) I've found that skilling in groups is rather enjoyable. You may also follow my adventures log here!!!

Proud to have served as the leader of the Wilderness Guardians.

Brent147

If you want to know about me please ask me in person.

Reading A Game of Thrones, Skill of the week: Divination, Working on Pokemon Y, Working on a Novel, Planning for this weekend!

Brent147

In this section of my blog, you will find a rather extensive account of my entire clan history from the beginning to present. Over the course of the past nine years I have spent my fair share of time in multiple different communities, playing a central figure in several. I have to say that despite the inconsistency with some of these communities, the experience that I have gained is priceless.

[spoiler=#1. The Sabres Clan]
- Ranks Held: Intro
- Description: I attempted to join this clan on the first account I ever played on. The person who got me into Runescape asked to share the account and because I was so young I didn't realize that it had been a mistake. After working on the account for awhile, she claimed it for herself, and this shot down any of my plans for being in a clan at that time. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=#2. Avengers Of Death]
- Ranks Held: New Members, Member, Elite Member, Event Moderator, High Council, Co-leader, Leader.
- Description: Avengers of Death was lead and founded by Magey6969 and Haoshu. This clan is where it all began for me. After the devastating loss of my first account, I created Brent147 and had trained to around level 85. I remember the very first time I heard about Avengers of Death. I was training my defense at the lesser demons in the Karamja Volcano, when I was approached by Ketchup2205. He told me about this amazing community that did extremely well in the wilderness. He spoke of riches and glory, as if they were there for the taking. Intrigued by his speech, I decided to give the community a chance. I started out as a New member and worked my way through the ranks to Elite Member. This took several months, but I made a lot of very good friends and I enjoyed the community very much. Shortly after being promoted to Elite Member, I was approached by the Leadership, and asked to assume the rank of Event Moderator. I accepted the job, knowing that it would be a challenge but, nevertheless, I gave it my all. The months continued to fly by and soon, I was promoted to the rank of High Council!

In the position of High Council, there came many more responsibilities than that of the Event Moderator position. I was expected to coordinate and host events, lead wars in the absence of the Warlord, be a diplomat with other communities, regularly update the recruitment threads posted on various websites, review and accept new member applications, update the Runehead, prune the forums, and resolve any issues between members. It wasn't long after this that the Leaders decided that they wished to retire. They asked me, if I would mind stepping up and leading the clan. It took me some time to make my choice, but in the end I accepted. I lead the Avengers of Death for nearly a solid year, without incident. Magey6969 then returned and wished to assume his leadership once more. Because he was the founding leader, I stepped aside without an argument. Unfortunately, the community fell apart soon after I stepped down from the leadership into a Co-Leader position.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=#3. Elite Grace]
- Ranks Held: Member and High Council.
- Description: Elite Grace was the first break off clan after Avengers Of Death closed. This was the first of many communities that would break off from Avengers of Death, and also the first of many that I would get involved in. I had a hunger to stay near the people that I had grown so fond of, and as a result I joined this clan. I was quickly shuffled through the ranks to the front of the line so that I could deal with all of the difficult administrative duties that the leaders had not been prepared for. Within a month, their inactivity and unwillingness to lead closed the clan. It was unfortunate that it never had the opportunity to flourish. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=#4. Dark Dynasty]
- Ranks Held: Member.
- Description: This was the odd ball out. Many Avengers of Death members had joined Dark Dynasty because they were our allies. After the disappointment that was Elite Grace, I thought I might try my hand in Dark Dynasty. In truth I felt alienated and unwelcome. I chose to leave the community very shortly after joining it. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=#5. Bloody Noob Slayers]
- Ranks Held: Intro, Member, Advanced Member, High Council.
- Description: This community was a product of the Avengers of Death. The Pk-Leader; Judy, decided that she wanted to keep some semblance of a clan and thus she opened Bloody Noob Slayers. This community was originally opened to be a pking clan but in truth it really didn't do much of that. Yet again I swept through the ranks of this community and quickly became High Council. With this position, I used my power to influence members to become more interested in Pking, which is what the community was originally created for. People began to enjoy the frequent trips into the wilderness and I was very proud that my hard work was paying off. That's when it all went wrong. Judy had a boyfriend named Jay, and he too played Runescape. He joined the community and because of their relationship, Judy promoted Jay to a High Council rank. They were constantly bickering and fighting, which inevitably put the community into turmoil. It was very unfortunate to see it happen, but despite my best efforts, the community simply could not handle the stress and drama caused by the couples staff arguments. The community fell apart in lay in ruins. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=#6. Elite Assassins]
- Ranks Held: High Council
- Description: This clan wasn't really large enough to be counted as a clan because it only every had six members. I normally include this in my history though, for the simple fact that I put the forums together and wrote the majority of joining guides and rules. The Warlord from Avengers of Death; Vannaka4 created this community but in truth it never even launched from the launching pad. The community died before it could ever open. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=#7. Adrenaline]
- Ranks Held: Member, Master Member, High Council
- Description: With so many communities opening and closing as a result of the Avengers of Death, both of the origonal leaders decided to open a new community to once again try and unite everyone under one common banner. I was very excited to get involved in Adrenaline and I filled out my application almost immediately. For several months, I progressed through the ranks until once again I found myself in the High Council position. I wasn't exactly sure if I wanted to be there, but in truth, it was starting to become my specialty. I represented Adrenaline with pride until everything took a turn for the worse. The Leaders and Warlord started to launch No Honor attacks, crashing clans for no apparent reason, other than to stir up shit. I argued furiously with them about this, trying to convince them that they were wrong, and that they would give our community a bad reputation. Despite all of my arguments, it was all for naught. They refused to heed my warnings, and thus, I took my leave in a fury from hell.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=#8. Lethal Legends]
- Ranks Held: Founder/Leader
- Description: This community was created in rebuttal to the outrage that I felt from the actions of Adrenaline. I set everything in motion immediately with a single goal and mind, and I was bound and determined to see it through. In my eyes the Leadership of Adrenaline were beyond reasoning with and for their treasonous actions not only to themselves and the clan but to the clan world as well, I chose to exterminate them. Within a few short weeks, Lethal Legends memberlist grew to that of 40 members. We had several powerful allies backing us in the wilderness as well, and I did the only thing I could to defeat them. I fought fire with fire and reined hell down upon them for their crimes. Within three short months, my goal had been achieved. Lethal Legends shut down Adrenaline. The unfortunate thing is, is that I spent so much time brooding over and working on that one singular goal, that I didn't prepare for the future. As a result, once that purpose had been fulfilled, the community died off. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=#9. Adrenaline2]
- Ranks Held: Member, High Council.
- Description: I am a person that can easily see reason. A few months after Adrenaline and Lethal Legends closed, the leadership of Adrenaline, approached me and expressed their desire to have me join Adrenaline2. They swore to me that the community would be different, that they had seen the error of their ways, and that they would uphold honor at all costs. I was foolish to believe them, but it is within my nature to give people a second chance, in most cases. I rejoined the community and for a few months, everything seemed to be going just as had been promised. It wasn't long however, before the old habits started to resurface. Before it could get out of hand, before I even began to argue, I left the community to spare myself the drama. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=#10. Dynasty Warriors]
- Ranks Held: Intro, Squad Leader
- Description: This community was definitely one of the most interesting clans that I have been a part of. If you are familiar with the anime series; Bleach, then you would have fit in here perfectly. I however, had a different story. I was not at all familiar with the anime series that this clan was based off of. In this clan there were 14 leaders and a handful of members under each leader. Instead of warring other clans, we fought each other to compete for the top Squad Leader spot. My Squad leader quit and because I was the only other member in my squad that had been around for over a month, I was promoted to Squad leader. Things started to get very weird. I quit the community shortly after this promotion, simply because it was far to bizarre a place for me. I wanted to play Runescape, not a knock off of some anime that I had never even watched.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=#11. The Priory Knights]
- Description: This community was founded because of my friends in real life. You see, I had gotten several guys and girls from school involved in Runescape and all of them wanted a community based around the game, that held events and such that they could use to their advantage. Because I was the most knowledgeable player in school, I chose to lead a community for them. This community lasted for several months, until football season started up again, and then we closed it down because 90% if us were all on the football team. xD [/spoiler]

[spoiler=#12. Deadline]
- Description: Enough was finally enough. Adrenaline had become so cocky that I was starting to see their snide comments and arrogant attitude posted on RSC and RuneHQ. I decided that it was time to put a stop to them, once and for all. Many of my friends from the Avengers of Death days rallied with me, and so we created a community that quickly swelled to that of 60 members. Yet again, I showed that I was superior to Adrenaline, as Deadline and allies completely cleaned them off the map. This time, Adrenaline was dead for good, Adrenaline had and met it's deadline, never to rise again. This time around I did not bother much with planning for the future, my only goal was to destroy Adrenaline and them move on and wash my hands of my past. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=#13.Athalvard]
- Ranks Held: Leader
- Description: This community was more or less founded by one of the guys that was originally in The Priory Knights. He founded the community and then asked if I would come and help him lead it. The truth is though, that at that time, no one wanted to really be in a skilling clan that had no events. I took care of all of the administrative responsibilities but at this time I was also trying to juggle a full time job, attend high school, play football, and raise three kids. It wasn't easy, but like a trooper, I road it out until the bitter end.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=#14. Solar Angels]
- Ranks Held: Trial Member, Member, Angel
- Description: Solar Angels was the very first serious warring clan that I was a part of. When I first joined the community I realized several things. The first and foremost was that the leader didn't think very much of himself and the warlords thought they were the best thing since sliced bread. In most cases it was hard to honestly say who was really leading the clan. Xtozze and Cantsopal13 were both exceptionally tactical in the wilderness and they did teach me a fair bit about warring both in clan wars and the wild. Solar Angels was a great community but the trolling and the hating on one another finally caught up with everyone. The staff members started fighting when members would leave, and finally I was one of the few members left. I finally decided to leave in venture for something different. Something less dramatic. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=#15. Eternal Honor]
- Ranks Held: Intro
- Description: After Solar Angels closed, I decided to follow my longest standing friend; Tjegelhoff (friends dating back to Avengers of Death) to Eternal Honor. I have to admit that they seemed like a good community but I just couldn't get the feel for it. I left before I got to attached. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=#16. Deadline2]
- Description: Out of sheer boredom I chose to open Deadline2. Deadline had been a good community in the past and I thought that it might be nice to have a community that had the occasional clan wars skirmish here and there. For months we remained open, but we never became anything more than simply mediocre. I began to thirst for something more, PvP and so I closed the community and headed out to find something bigger and better than ever! [/spoiler]

[spoiler=#17. Dragonwood]
- Ranks Held: Intro, Member, Trial Warlord
- Description: Dragonwood was an amazing community and I made several excellent friends there. I joined the Dragonwood community in July of 2009 in the hopes for some fights in Pvp. I quickly excelled at fighting in the wilderness and before I even realized what I was doing, I'd become on of Dragonwoods top 5 tanks. A huge fight with EOS+TR vs. Dragonwood was drawing near and when the big day finally arrived I was pretty nervous. I remember H A Richards and Grimmick telling all of us on Teamspeak that we would do fine but that we need to be sharp. Little did I know that it would be the war of my life. About 20 minutes into the battle EOS+TR were both piling me. I don't know what miracle happened but somehow I managed to tank them tree to tree for around 6ish-8ish minutes. The time evades me now, but I can honestly say it was one of the most epic tanks in the history of DW. I returned quickly, only to find that H A Richards had Dc'ed and Grimmick was just about to go down. With really no experience in professional warring outside of hunting Adrenaline, I jumped in head first and started calling piles, all of us dropping them left and right. I died several times but the fight was memorable and well worth the dozen or so rune sets lost. After the fight was over, EOS+TR Raged about my epic tank. Because of my valiant efforts I was awarded War hero, member of the month, and was also accepted on as a Trial Warlord.

Despite all of this, I could not ignore the issues that were going on in my real life. I was going through a really rough time financially and I could not afford to have internet, let alone afford the time to play Runescape. I posted a brief absence topic, explaining to my fellow clan mates that I would return as soon as I possibly could. In November when I returned fully to the clan world, hadn't spoken to my clan in weeks. I was devastated to learn that my trial warlord period had been ended, despite the assurances that it would be there waiting for me when I could return. Red Phat1 was given the position. He did an excellent job and did excel at it nicely. Unfortunately, when I returned, most of my friends had either went inactive themselves, quit, or didn't really talk to me. There was also a lot of tension in the community between Grimmick and Mr. Jack, so I decided that it was time to move on and find another community.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=#18. Ancient Legion]
- Ranks Held: Intro, Member, Warlord
- Description: That brings us to number eighteen. I joined on January 1st, 2010. Ancient Legion was an amazing prospect in the beginning. From the get go I met a lot of enthusiastic members that really loved their community. The staff was exceptionally active and everyone seemed to know what they were responsible for. I was the highest level and the most experienced fighter in the community, so I jumped right in and got extremely active. As new members started to join, I was helping them learn the ropes for warring, and in some cases, I was helping veteran members learn the ropes as well. It wasn't long before the warlords started to become inactive and the leadership started to turn their eyes on me to become the new Warlord. I wanted Ancient Legion to have the best possible chance to grow and thrive so I accepted the position. Everything seemed to be going great until the very next day after my promotion. You see, upon being promoted it was to my understanding that all things to do with the warring department were under my control. I immediately started organizing a scheduled to be reviewed by the council and a detailed list of all of the gear that everyone would need to have. The Council approached me and explained that I would have no power to declare war, to create wars, or to otherwise practice for wars without their say so. This irritated me but it didn't slow me down. I continued to seek ways of improving Ancient Legion. I bought a Teamspeak3 sever and got people to download and use the program during our wars and it wasn't long before we started winning, and winning a lot! Teamspeak quickly became a frequently used program for many members who wanted to hang out and chat! Once the council say this though, they tried to tell us that we could not use the teamspeak that I was paying for, for anything other than wars. I thought this was wrong and I spoke out against it, as did many other people. This resulted in three out of four council members hating me. Despite all of this, I continued to try my very best to help Ancient Legion. I programed a header for their forums and gave it to the staff to use as they saw fit. They used it but there were some coding errors that they didn't know how to fix.

A few nights later, while I was on teamspeak, I was talking to the only council member that didn't hate me; Red Reprisal, explaining to him how to fix the coding on the header. He was having a lot of trouble getting it to work so he asked me if I would do it for him. On the site that Ancient Legion was hosting their forums with, you had to log into a persons forums account and then into the admin cp. Red gave me his account information and I went straight into the admin cp to fix the issues. Half way through correcting the errors, the site host went down, and was down for 5 hours. Red stayed up with me for the majority of that time until the forums came back up and I could continue fixing the issues.

When all was fixed, I just automatically closed the webpage without thinking to log out. About thirty minutes later, I thought that I had better send the rest of the staff pms explaining why I had been on Reds account and give them a detailed list of what I had done to fix the header. When I went to my inbox, I started sending the messages. All of them sent, except the one to Red. It said that I wasn't able to send messages to myself. That's when I realized that I had forgotten to log of of Reds account. When I was in the inbox, I noticed several pms with my name in the title. I knew it was wrong and that I shouldn't have looked at them but my curiosity beat out my desire to do what I knew what right. I read the pms and I was appalled at what I had discovered.

For days, the staff members had been discussing my incompetence. They claimed that I was a power hungry bastard that only wished to de-throne the leader and take over the clan for myself. The truth was that I only wanted to help the community. They took my good intentions and twisted them into something that they weren't ever intended to be. I wont repeat anything else that they had to say about me because a lot of it was pretty foul. Anyhow, the next day I confronted the Leader and Council and asked them if there was anything that I was doing wrong, if there was anything that I could do to improve or make things easier for them. They all, (except red who wasn't present) told me that I was doing a great job and to keep up the good work. I knew how they really felt and thats when I knew that I could no longer be a part of Ancient Legion. They didn't trust me, they didn't care for me, they talked about me behind my back as if I was the clan reject, despite all of my best efforts, and then they openly lied to my face. My leaving topic was very subtle and quiet. I didn't wish to kick up a fuss, I just wanted to leave in peace, but thats not how about 30 members took it. I left Ancient Legion on January 20nd, 2010.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=#20. Burning Creation ]
- Description: Despite my pleas, people left the Ancient Legion community because of my leaving topic. Everyone who left did so because they knew that I was being mistreated, and they also knew that they were losing a valuable asset. They pestered me until I finally agreed to found a clan. Burning Creation was founded on January 22nd, 2010 with the ideas that Ancient Legions leadership and any who sided with them needed to be taught a serious lesson in courtesy and gratitude. For several months we organized and trained as hard as we could. Recruits came in, swelling our ranks and only making us stronger. Our bonds of friendship started to grow and thrive. Clan after clan we defeated in the clan wars classic arena. We got so good at what we were doing that we even challenged Corruption to an unofficial mini-war. Our highest level was 119 combat (me) everyone else was under 105 combat. Corruption pulled all 120+ combat. Despite the fact that we were seriously out numbered, we cleared Corruption down to 2 members before we lost. For an 80+ clan I was seriously impressed and very proud of everyone in Burning Creation.

After all of our training and hard work, we finally challenged Ancient Legion. The fight was effortless and we wiped the floor with them in less than an hour. After that battle everyone in Burning Creation shed the chains of oppression and rose from the pile of ashes on the floor, born anew. From ashes we were born and from the ashes we rose. It was one of the best feelings in the world. Following that, we started to organize ourselves to become more community oriented. Several members quit the community when we stopped warring which in time led to us closing for awhile.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=#20.Crimson Raiders ]
- Ranks Held: Intro.
- Description: I made an introduction, saw a member from Solar Angels that I absolutely hated, and turned right around and left before that dramatic story even began. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=#21. Corruption]
- Description: I made an introduction, saw how much trolling was involved in their community, witnessed how they treated their members, and decided against it.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=#22 .Soul War Elites]
- Ranks Held: Co-Founder/Owner
- Description: This was the very first Soul Wars Clan to ever open. My friend Demon extended the invitation to me, and thus I helped him found the community. We did not stand alone for more than a few months before we merged into Spirit. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=#23. Spirit Alliance]
- Ranks Held: Co-Owner/General
- Description: The Spirit Alliance was created in result of several Soul Wars Clans merging together to create one gigantic super power. For nearly a year the spirit Alliance dominated soul wars and anyone who dared to opposed it. With over 2,500 members, it was the second largest Soul Wars clan in the history of Runescape.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=#24. DemonSlayers]
- Ranks Held: Co-Founder/General, Retired Founder
- Description: I went inactive from the Spirit Alliance for several weeks because I was beginning to lose interest with Soul Wars. When I returned, things were in mass turmoil. My good friend Demon had quit, leaving me the soul owner of the Soul War Elites, and as such I was expected to represent my entire clan in the alliance. Another clan leader in the Alliance; LadyKalvin, filled me in on the situation and the disrespect that had been running ramped. We decided to break off from the Spirit Alliance and form the DemonSlayers Alliance. Within six short months, DemonSlayers became the largest Soul Wars clan in the history of Runescape with over 7,000 members. Despite the impressive numbers, we rarely used the forums and most of our operations took place directly from IRC. After a year of leading the Demonslayers Alliance, I renounced my title and gave soul ownership to LadyKalvin. To this day DemonSlayers still stand but they are no longer a Soul Wars clan. They are now an events clan.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=#25. SoulFire]
- Ranks Held: Member, Staff, Retired Staff
- Description: This is a pest control clan. I am retired staff but in honesty I do not do much with them. I rarely go to pest control.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=#26. Fast SC w99]
- Ranks Held: Captain
- Description: This is a Stealing Creation clan. Stealing creation is my favorite mini game and I often play it for the tools. I have been a captain for Fast Sc w99 twice, and it is likely that I will re-assume my Captain rank in the future. I am currently retired staff. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=#27. Spirits of Arianwyn]
- Description: This was a pure skilling clan that I was looking into joining but there rules and regulations were a bit insane, so I decided to look around. [/spoiler]

[spoiler=#28. Lethality]
- Ranks Held: Intro, Member, High Council, Leader
- Description: Lethality was a serious warring clan. When I joined the community it wasn't exactly what is once was but I was still willing to stick around and give it a chance. Within a few weeks I had been promoted from intro to member from member to High Council and then again from High Council to Leader. You see, Bravehero, the founder left the community, and in doing so he left KittenKassie in charge. Kassie was a very nice girl, but she had a lot of issues. I did my very best to advise her and give her my opinions on what she should do to keep the community up and going and she did a decent job for awhile. When she started dating the Warlord; Ivan, that's when things got out of hand. Then of course there was Cam, our other Warlord. Cam is one of my best friends, but even he had no common since in this. There was this massive love triangle going on between Kassie, Ivan, and Cam. Kassie and Ivan were together, and Cam and Kassie had dated at some point before but she left him for Ivan, so Cam was always moaping. This seriously caused a lot of fights between the three of them. Finally it got so out of hand that I had to tell them that enough was enough, that they were destroying the community, and that e-dating was stupid, and to get over it and move on. Kassie and Ivan left, Cam left, and a bunch of other people left before that as a result to all the fighting. Lethality died, and I was happy to let it.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=#29. The Wilderness Guardians]
- Ranks Held: Initiate Guardian
- Description: The first time that I joined the Wilderness Guardians, I was in absolute awe. I was so excited to be a part of a community that had stood for so long, especially considering my extensive clan history and how few clans that I had ever been in had lasted for more than a year. I was completely set on staying in WG and making it a permanent home, but my friends from Burning Creation came looking for me. They begged and pleaded for me to re-open Burning Creation, and because I felt obligated to them, I did as they asked, even thought it was against my wants and my needs. I guess I was trying to be selfless but in truth I just want to call it idiocy.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=#30. Burning Creation Again]
- Description: This time around things were different. I was wounded from leaving WG, despite my short stay, but at the same time I was extremely excited to see what I could do with Burning Creation. Many people from the first time around rejoined, and then of course there were many new faces. People were constantly in and out of our community and at times it was hard to keep track of all of the people coming and going. We hosted three events a week and two contests a month. We actively used Teamspeak3, and really all of us just had a great time. For over a year Burning Creation Flourished and everything was just amazing. Some of the clan members however, wanted something faster paced and more involved. They didn't want a laid back easy going community that had few rules and restrictions, so they sought their freedom out and they took it. The unfortunate part is is that they were all staff members but more so than that they were (and still are) some of my best friends. Many Bc members either went inactive and quit runescape, joined KOA, or in the case of LTH and KevinsLunchbox, followed me here to WG. It was sad to see the community that I had worked so hard on close after such a long time, but in truth, I closed the clan because I envied my friends for doing what I didn't think I could; which was leaving to find a place that I could be happy. As soon as Burning Creation closed, I re-applied for the Wilderness Guardians without a second thought![/spoiler]

[spoiler=#31. Wilderness Guardians Again]
- Ranks Held: Initiate Guardian, Guardian
- Description: [/spoiler]

[spoiler=#32. Crimson Dawn]
- Ranks Held: Adviser
- Description: This was a small in game clan that a friend of mine begged me to join. I joined and immediately was pushed into managing the clan because of my experience. The leaders were lazy and didn't care for progress so, I left.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=#33. Burning Creation AGAIN]
- Ranks Held: Leader/Founder
- Description: I reopened Burning Creation because I couldn't let go of my nostalgia of the past. I went along with it for a few months until I lost all interest in Runescape. I then went on a six-eight month stent of not playing.  [/spoiler]

[spoiler=#34. Wilderness Guardians Again]
- Ranks Held: Initiate Guardian/size]
- Description: [/spoiler]

Mark

I set the standard.

Fuxk Chaotic

Well laid out, would give this a go, however I don't think it'll be quite as affective with 5 clans aha
Current Corrupted Knights Member
Clan Europe Leader
Euphoria Member
No Intentions Member
Team Ninja Turtles Ending Member
Ex Raid Leader of Wilderness Guardians
Ending Member of Red Dragon Knights
Ex Member of Ancient Fury

Brent147

Brent147

I finished Breaking Dawn today and I'm now looking into reading The Law of Nines by Terry Goodkind. I'm also seriously thinking about making my first Runescape based media this week. I'm not great at things like that but we'll see what I can pump out.

[spoiler=About The Law of Nines]The Law of Nines is a thriller/speculative fiction novel by American author Terry Goodkind. The book was released on August 18, 2009. It debuted at #10 on the Times bestseller list. The book, though at essence a thriller, contains numerous fantasy or science fiction elements and balances references to numerology and magic with ones to probability- and string theory. The story itself is set in a contemporary or near future setting. This reality is however linked to a parallel universe that seems to be a latter day incarnation of Goodkind's The Sword of Truth setting. The story revolves around the character of Alexander Rahl, an artist, whose life becomes increasingly complicated when he meets a woman named Jax who claims to have come from the other world.[/spoiler]

Brent147

I can't say that it was a productive day yesterday for Runescape, but it was definitely acceptable in terms of real life. Jess and I went out and bought new cloths, a new digital camera, I got a new wireless mouse, a new computer desk, we went out to each at this little Mexican restaurant and it was absolutely amazing. I got about 25 new books for about $20.00. We got like 10 new movies. We got caught up on our rent and our water bill, made our car payment, and made plans for this coming Sunday. All in all it was a pretty nice day.

Mojo

nice blog! i don't have the patience to make one of these :/
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Brent147

Oh thanks! they aren't very hard to put together. I think this one took me about 45 minutes to slap together. :D

Joey

You must have a lot of free time on your hands to write all of that.. but yet, I don't understand why really. If it's your RS blog, why not say, My Everything Blog? Just an idea, so people like myself, won't say, Wtf is up with this writing? :$
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan
Ex-No Smoking Clan
Ex-w18 Unit

`Ex-Old School Member`
                      of
               Team Blitz

~ Ex-Raid Leader ~ 
                     of
     ~Wilderness Guardians~

52 Pray

- The OG t-girl peekayer

Rachellove9

Good luck on your goals.  It will help you keep organized. 
I once had a thread about training for 100 days on RS.
I never finished writing it but I did have a few fans of my forum.
Maybe when I am ready I'll start from where I left off and write again.

Good Luck
Rachy

Brent147

It's been awhile since I've been in the clan so this is an older thread that I fully intend to revamp and update so that I can continue to keep track of my achievements. Please disregard the information posted at the start of the page for the time being as it needs work, and I'll be updating it tonight.

I just got 79 divination. I've got one more level to go until I can move onto something else for awhile.

Brent147

Everything has been updated now!

Flames377

Mojo

blog looks good, good luck :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Brent147

Another short term goal has been met. Once again, I find myself with 80+ in all of my stats. I can resume working on 90+ in all skills again. (Until they release the invention skill.)

Patty

:D awesome stuff. keep it up

Brent147

Apparently greater demons were given a very nice buff for their drops! :)

geoff_7th

clan hopper much  :nyan:

Brent147

I've certainly made my way around the clan world.

Brent147

My most recent achievements,

Brent147

I got 86 runecrafting this morning, but because my internet cut out simultaneously, I wasn't able to get a screen shot. D:

Brent147