• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Lord's and Dame's?

Started by DestroyerDmc, June 28, 2011, 11:56:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DestroyerDmc

Wayshow

guess u can earn titles after u buy the stuff lol
i saw "sir"

DestroyerDmc

Thats bullshit, one way for jagex to make more money in people buying stuff from them?

Wayshow

naww its the loyalty points thing :P

George

Rofl rofl rofl, makes me laugh that Jagex need to do this to attract customers... :D

Ashley|

Pyroclastic0

probably get the prayer aura when the shops working again seems like one i'll be most likely to use

Dallar

Well of course.. Don't hate them for trying to sell their product. That's just being small.

Kin

Vephy

Quote from: Dallar on June 28, 2011, 08:16:20 PM
Well of course.. Don't hate them for trying to sell their product. That's just being small.

Kin

I wouldn't want RS to become overly saturated in crap like this though.  It isn't a good update to me.  I think they should get away from so many updates and just fix little things for awhile.  The next update I'd like would be a well balanced over 99 skill thing like DG.  All skills to 120.  More incentive for skilling with real rewards for the time spent like how it used to be.

DestroyerDmc

I would like to see them finally do something big on botting, like actually put a scout in the worlds like at frost dragons and the amount of bots that would be caught and banned from the game and just make it better for legit players to make some cash.

Vephy

Quote from: DestroyerDmc on June 30, 2011, 10:39:52 AM
I would like to see them finally do something big on botting, like actually put a scout in the worlds like at frost dragons and the amount of bots that would be caught and banned from the game and just make it better for legit players to make some cash.

They make money off of bot's membership though.  The only reason they killed botting off with free trade and wildy removal was because of credit card fraud.  They don't care about the game's integrity that much.  The latest update has you basically pouring money each month to get free items.

DestroyerDmc

Quote from: Vephy on June 30, 2011, 12:22:16 PM
Quote from: DestroyerDmc on June 30, 2011, 10:39:52 AM

They make money off of bot's membership though.  The only reason they killed botting off with free trade and wildy removal was because of credit card fraud.  They don't care about the game's integrity that much.  The latest update has you basically pouring money each month to get free items.

Well i understand what they're doing to get more cash and all that, just ruins the gameplay for the rest of the players in my opinion.