• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Intro: Sonixpber

Started by Sonixpber, June 28, 2011, 05:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonixpber

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians?

Wilderness Guardians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :

Hi everyone, I never thought I'd say it but I'm back-ish. I know a lot of you and some I don't so I'll just make this (re)introduction for those who don't know me.

I've been playing under the account Sonixpber for 9 and a half years now, fairly inconsistently (playing for 3 months, stopping for 2 years? sounds like me). I've always loved skilling and have been less combat inclined, although my past history in WG has made combat grow a little on me. I was originally with WG joining in September of 2005 or 6... can't remember which anymore. Then I got kicked a year later for inactivity, and then I came back after another year? Something like that... I think my total time in WG is over 3 years if you include emeritus. WG has been my only clan and even though I looked at others, it didn't feel quite right and that's why I'm making this intro.

My favorite skills have always been Mining and Smithing, literally since I first made a bronze dagger. Unfortunately after playing this game for so long I still don't have a level 99, although I'd really like either of these to be my first. And in fact I plan on making it happen. I'm also a quest buff, known for re-acquiring my quest cape every time I re-visit Runescape.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):

My name is Mike, I'm 19 from Rhode Island, USA. Thats on the northeast coast, a bit east of New York for the non-Americans. Needless to say that means I am EST. I'm currently working on my Bachelor's from University of Rhode Island for computer engineering (going into my sophomore year this fall). I smoke weed more than I should, and the result is a pretty laid back personality that tries not to get caught in conflict unless I really think its necessary. I follow a lot of TV shows, my favorites being Dexter, Lost, Entourage, Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia... and just a ton others. I like a lot of different music but I get most of my music from hypem.com and datpiff.com. Lots of great stuff there. I really dislike negative people, especially people who overreact to a situation. I like being able to just talk to people, whether about a serious topic, being stupid (LOL NO U), etc... I like to think I have the capacity for intelligent discussion but I guess thats totally debatable.

Oh and I recently got a 4x4x4 Rubiks Cube that I'm trying to master but having some trouble finishing it! I'm hoping there are some experts out there but I might be pushing my luck haha.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:

Well I already explained being a ex-member and WG is the only place that feels right while Scaping.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:

Too many to list, and not even sure if some of em are in WG anymore.. but here goes anyway

Indivi2you, Gorgemaster, His Lordship (duh?), Rachellove, Bassism, Quikdrawjoe.. i'm sure the list goes on.

6. Any additional comments:

I'm not sure how focused WG is on PvP activity but I really consider myself here for the community with everything else just extra. Can't wait to meet everyone! And be reunited with some (some of you, I already have been :D)

Also I'm recently just starting Runescape after about 1.5 years of inactivity... I think I quit just a bit prior to the release of dungeoneering but I could be wrong. I'm hoping for some tips/pointers, ways to make money, good ways to train (I want all my skills at 80+, so tips for anything in the 70s would be great).

Wayshow

lol...are u the mike i saw on ts3 today?
wb :)

Sonixpber

Couldn't be, I just reformatted so I don't have TS3 yet. But nice to meet you and thanks :)

Creeper975

Seb

hey, wb, mining and smithing are my faverioute skills aswell, overall on two accounts i have over 35m mining xp. shows how keen I am! for making money, go lrc and incorperate it with the mining, kills two birds with one stone!

hope to get to know you.

Sonixpber

Ummm can you clarify lrc?? Like I said its been over a year since I've played, all new terminology and even some old is completely lost to me. But thanks everyone!

sulaiman400

Hey welcome back bro. It'll be fun to have you around :)

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Colinwarrior

Hey man, I remember you from way back.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Vephy

Hey Mike welcome back!  Very nice introduction and hope you apply again soon.  WG needs more people like you.  Long live the psychedelic llama avatar.

George

OMG OMG OMG OMG MIKE!
So glad to see you again, how are you mate? We haven't talked in... yeah like over a year...
Look forward to catching up soon :)

James

Sonixpber

Yeahh definitely can't forget you Colin, we've both been around here too long!

And it seems like everyone knows me by my llama avatar lmao, might have to put it in my sig if it fits. Anyways thanks everyone, I might be re-applying soon but I'm not sure yet.. I'm enjoying just playing when I have free time, not sure how committed I can be just yet.

jaredspurr

Quote from: Sonixpber on June 28, 2011, 06:49:54 PM
Ummm can you clarify lrc?? Like I said its been over a year since I've played, all new terminology and even some old is completely lost to me. But thanks everyone!

lrc means living rock cavern its a new area to mine/fish in to mine the gold ore there u need 80 mining and its filled with bots but its still amazing exp u can find it in dwarven mines by the main entrance by monastary use world 84 i think

SpidyMan

Rachellove9

Mike when you see me on IRC let's chat about your coming back.  Cause I was thinking you are still emeritus on the old forum.  That means that you only needed to pm Gene on the old forum and have your rank transferred to this one.  Once he has you transferred, I can change your rank from Emeritus to Elite or Higher which ever was your last active rank in WG.

I'm looking forward to you being around to talk to.

Rachy