• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]Yo guys

Started by heitorpacheco, February 23, 2012, 07:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

heitorpacheco

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Your-answer-goes-here
- Pao0lile3tch my last usermane was H31T0R D34th

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Your-answer-goes-here i made this account last year , it should be a pure f2p account but my friend give me a pin and i used it on this acc , when  i made it i used but to rise it now i rise this account , i lured a lot of ppl for fun with friends , when runescape was updated with new grafics and that think about bot nuke i stopd to play for a little because my computer wasnt good to play...

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Your-answer-goes-here my name is Heitor , male , i'm 17 , i'm brazilian , i like to do death growls and eat pizza ;D , i love death metal , i can do death growls i know a little aobut musc , i love to eat pizza , warring games and mountain bike and i hate garlic
4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Your-answer-goes-here - i was finding a clan at runescape's foruns and mojo invited me , i want to join this clan because its a warring clan >=) pvp / clw i love all it . i'm applying for DG

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Your-answer-goes-here - DL CLAN - CLAN HC - CLAN S M B

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Your-answer-goes-here - Yes i agree

Mojo

Welcome to the forums heitor! :D

come on irc for an interview ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]