• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color]Joining app/intro

Started by I love 99177, February 24, 2012, 04:49:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I love 99177

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Gengar1 (I love 99177)

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Well, I have been in A LOT of clans.  I will start from the beginning.  I first started clanning in Royal Noobs when they still used to pk.  I got bored when they no longer pk'd, I left.  I went to black hand and it died within a couple weeks of inception.  They died and then a friend of mine from royal noobs told me about a couple pick up clans that didn't last long I was mod/war lord/council/higher council/co-leader in those.  Finally got tired of pick up clans that died and joined up with solar angels I stayed there for a while and made it to warlord for a a couple months and slowly the attendance was dwindling because of some stuff between the clan members and I gave my notice that I was leaving.  Then I joined Wolf pack for a long time got to Warlord, took a break and when I came back they were broken up, but I asked a friend who was in it named Lovelost what happened.  He was in a new clan so that's when I joined Wilderness Guardians for quite a long time before and during bh as well as clan and stayed with them for a while, but it died for a while, so I left and took a year or 2 break from RS.  I was in Adrenaline for a while, but didn't really see myself going anywhere in the clan and left.  I had found out from an old Youtube video I made of a cc clan called Divine Kings had made into a big clan and Gotenks 2322 was an old friend from the BH crater days so I joined up for a while and had fun.  I guess they keep re-opening and closing.  For the last year and a half or 2 I've been with Red Blade Hunters, but all they do is basically war once every 2 weeks if your lucky I was a mod for a a month which kind of acts a leader when pking and clan warring.  I got hacked and just decided to take a break for a while and ended up being 5 months, because I was busy with college.  I've just been pking recently, but not all that super active in the clan world like I once was.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
Just call me Gengar for the time being, white, 20, US, computers, video games, chess, flowboarding, and water sports really.  I lieka  wide array of music.  I used to play the cello, and have been into fixing up computers, upgrading, doing some small server/network.  I like chicken ceasar salads and hate assholes. �^�

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I used to be in WG and just recently heard that you were open.  I'm applying or WG as I meet the req's and I was in it before.
:woeh: :nyan: :woeh:

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Refer to 2 as it is my life's story.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
yep.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Wayshow

I CHALLENGE YOU TO A POKEDUEL :nyan:
I mean welcome :3

I love 99177

Quote from: Wayshow on February 24, 2012, 06:59:51 AM
I CHALLENGE YOU TO A POKEDUEL :nyan:
I mean welcome :3
Why DANK AAA YEWWWW  :<

Wayshow

Also, please complete #5 and #6! If you need help, feel free to ask :)

PineappleTom

Hey man - good to see Teamspeak active people. Good dung earlier :p

I love 99177

Quote from: Wayshow on February 24, 2012, 09:08:47 AM
Also, please complete #5 and #6! If you need help, feel free to ask :)
Fixed.
Quote from: Rodney75 on February 24, 2012, 09:45:32 AM
Hey man - good to see Teamspeak active people. Good dung earlier :p
Yep :D

Also, Lordy already said I was in, he jsut had to go to work.
:> :woeh: :nyan: :woeh:  :>

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I love 99177

Taibz

Welcome! :) I hope you enjoy your stay in WG :P
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

I love 99177