• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Smokadabowla's Loot Thread :)

Started by Smokadabowla, June 28, 2011, 07:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokadabowla

What I've been doing is killing green drags and waiting for a pker to attack me
All the ones at green drags are self defense mostly. might be 1 or 2 that i attacked.
Currently I'm on horrible net so I don't skull often (when risking a lot killing green drags) so don't hate on me for that part :P
If you guys want most of them I could probably give a story about so I can edit them in later if you guys want to hear them :P
But when I go to green drags I only get 10 bones/load due to anti-pking equipment :P
So yea enjoy the pics :D
Decent loots:

Other decent loots but not as good :P

And this one deserves the story lol.
So pretty much one of the only people I trust that i pk with with the lag i have  were out at V drags doing some pkin. We see a guy with whip+dplate+legs, so we decide I'm going to tangle then tb then stand under him. Then my buddy will punch me. Well after the second tangle, he hit my buddy back, even though my buddy didn't hit him, 1 barrage and 2 dds specs later, here's what we got, and a few other things worth 100k less, but minus one of the whips that was my buddy.

Hope you enjoyed. Will post more as i get them :D

Garrett

Awesome, gonna go to greens now that i have claws and can one bang randomers.

sulaiman400

Quote from: Garrett on June 28, 2011, 07:51:35 PM
Awesome, gonna go to greens now that i have claws and can one bang randomers.

lol, I have a friend who had claws and was going to do that. Guess what, He stupidly logged into a high-risk world haha. He lost it, unfortunately. I felt so bad, but ehhh

Umm, anyway on topic, nice kills mate.

Current Descendant Guardian

Think you're this great? You aren't. Be jealous. LEAVE COMMENTS PLEASE!!!

Taibz

Full ahrims pk? Damn! Nice kills :P
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Smokadabowla

Thanks everyone, BY THE WAY. My full ahrims k0 was the absolute first time I had ever used my claws haha

Wayshow

I gotta kern to ok so I can make money like u lOl
I usually panic and die :P

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Smokadabowla

Well any world except..... 18, 65, 172, the high risk worlds, and i think that's it but if you see a ton of a people fighting south there will be some pro tribridder that attacks you so unless you're really good at pking i'd avoid that. W6 is pretty good, but usually pkers know what they're doing in that world so gear properly. What I usually do now is pick the world with the best ping and go with it unless there's a ton of people killing drags lol

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]