• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Alliteration's Introduction

Started by Alliteration, February 28, 2012, 07:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alliteration

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?

I don't really have a user name. But who are we, as human beings, to be confined by such strict parameters as stats, names, and whether or not we actually play a game? I'd like to believe that my sterling personality, charming disarming good looks, offbrand humor, untarnished modesty, and ability to string random adjectives together would provide sufficent reason for me to join as an honorary member of this guild/clan/gathering of people/cult.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.): Well, I was born to a lower upper middle class blue collar peasant family. It was a cold night, the type where a certain stillness hangs about the air, like storm ready to break. My mother, bless her heart, had just ejected me from her womb in rather traumatic and painful event called childbirth and she was resting on her laurels, when my father said, "My decadent dreary didactic dear, damn dancing dragons dwaddle decidingly through the depths..."

After the initial confusion wore off (my father got that a lot), my user name came into being.

Favorite activities? I like hitting the one key repeatedly as I watch my character two frames of animation into victory against very linear mobs for the sole purpose of gathering arbritrary bits of code in the guise of pixels.

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):

Name: Alliteration
Hobbies: Pulling the "do not pull off" tags from pillows and mattresses; pressing the crouch button repeatedly over the fallen bodies of my enemies; doing 360 Jesus Christ Superman Air Fly Kickflips off half full pipes while catching Mountain Dew and quaffing it (just like drinking, but spill more); making obscure references to internet memes and taking the credit for being clever; shopping for mass marketed individuality via the consumer store Hot Topic.

Music: I like electric anything. Electric guitars, violins, vibrators, my toaster has an IP address and my toilet seat has a MAC, I bet you aren't even reading this anymore, so I will continue to wax on about nothing. Keke zerg rush.

Talents: I do this thing with my tongue...

Dislikes: Things that don't appeal to me and that aren't fun.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?Well, you see, the magnetic resonance of the sheer awesomeness of your clan permeated the thin wall that seperates reality, forcibly inserting itself like the obligatory fatfriend of a hotgirl at any given social situation into my Google search engine. So, I decided...why not?

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?I would regulary play dingdongditch and throw eggs at their cars. They didn't like me much. Cliques are a savage part of human social interaction...

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan? Ummmm...is this a trick question? Do you expect me to say no or something? Like trying to sneaksubliminalmessageit in or something?
They see me trollin'
They hatin'
I'm trolling
mods tryin' to catch me postin' dirty
Tryin to catch me postin' dirty
My lazors so loud
I'm spammin'
They hopin' that they gon' catch me postin' dirty

Mojo

is this srs?

brb ddosing your toaster.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Alliteration

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on February 28, 2012, 08:08:17 PM
is this srs?

brb ddosing your toaster.
Little do you know that my cat's litter box serves as a firewall too. Yeah, that's right. Scooping and blocking. Versatility is essential.
They see me trollin'
They hatin'
I'm trolling
My lazors so loud
I'm spammin'

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

BeeBee

It's an app, You're meant to show yourself well on first appearance.

We're taking you as a troll at this very moment.
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Alliteration

Quote from: Panda|Vulcan on February 28, 2012, 08:42:52 PM
It's an app, You're meant to show yourself well on first appearance.

We're taking you as a troll at this very moment.
Troll is such an offensive word...how exactly am I trolling? I've put together a very lucid post designed to highlight my more appealing aspects. Had a done something like "TL;DR" or "Cool story, bro", I'd see your point.

Can't we all just get along?
They see me trollin'
They hatin'
I'm trolling
My lazors so loud
I'm spammin'

Rachellove9

QuoteMusic: I like electric anything. Electric guitars, violins, vibrators, my toaster has an IP address and my toilet seat has a MAC, I bet you aren't even reading this anymore, so I will continue to wax on about nothing. Keke zerg rush.

Talents: I do this thing with my tongue...

I did lol at this part. 
However, I would say declined and try again after some thought has gone into your application.
Good luck getting in though just the same.
I think you should hold out to interview with Owen.

Peace
Rachy

Colinwarrior

Screw you guys, I liked this intro. Better than all the half-assed ones we get.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Mojo

Quote from: Colinwarrior on February 29, 2012, 12:24:00 AM
Screw you guys, I liked this intro. Better than all the half-assed ones we get.
Yes, it is written very well and is quite funny. We are just trying to work out if this is a serious app though.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

His Lordship

Well, I give bonus points for charisma, I can say that much.

Mark

I set the standard.

Wayshow

Alliteration

I have so many points! I feel like the fat kid at the candy store that just found a passed out co-ed on the floor! Thanks!

Now where to spend it...I was thinking about diversifying my portfolio into foreign markets, though with the situation in Europe, investor opinion of that whole scene is a bit shaky...but fortune favors the bold...I'm sure my broker can get me a good exchange rate for Slytherin points...
They see me trollin'
They hatin'
I'm trolling
My lazors so loud
I'm spammin'

PineappleTom

Not really sure where to go from here!

Owen

Quote from: Alliteration on February 28, 2012, 07:42:51 PM
1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?

I don't really have a user name. But who are we, as human beings, to be confined by such strict parameters as stats, names, and whether or not we actually play a game? I'd like to believe that my sterling personality, charming disarming good looks, offbrand humor, untarnished modesty, and ability to string random adjectives together would provide sufficent reason for me to join as an honorary member of this guild/clan/gathering of people/cult.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?Well, you see, the magnetic resonance of the sheer awesomeness of your clan permeated the thin wall that seperates reality, forcibly inserting itself like the obligatory fatfriend of a hotgirl at any given social situation into my Google search engine. So, I decided...why not?

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?I would regulary play dingdongditch and throw eggs at their cars. They didn't like me much. Cliques are a savage part of human social interaction...

These questions definitely need answering or I'm declining this application as a troll.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi