• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color]Cigaretes App

Started by Cigaretes, March 03, 2012, 03:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cigaretes

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Cigaretes, Cigaretts and a few small others. Past accounts may include over 100+ usernames.

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Way too many accounts. My rsn reflects upon the fact that I smoke. Favourite activities back in the day would include virtually anything that breaks a Jagex rule, but this eventually evolved into something else and now my biggest interests are luring/hybriding, yet I need to level this account quite a lot to do that. (131 without turm or even 99 mage)

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
I prefer to be called Cig, I'm 17 and I reside in Belgium, though it is not my nationality. If you want to find out more, just ask. ^.^

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
Applying for WG, and it was this vid that helped me find the clan The Wilderness - An Unauthorised Biography
5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
LF (Lithuanian Forces) and TKOE. LF was an incredibly tactical and strong wildy clan, until the 07 updates. I felt TKOE were too much a skiller/minigame clan, very pleasant people though.

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes, I fully understand and agree.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Hello Cig, welcome!
Any hobbies?

52 Pray

Hello. =)
Welcome to WG!
I was also inspired to join by the very same video.
I hope you find your time here enjoyable. =3
- The OG t-girl peekayer

BeeBee

Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Cigaretes

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone!

Mark

I set the standard.

Wayshow

Rachellove9

Hey Cigs,
Good luck in your interview.
Welcome to the forums.
You made me wonder how many cigs a day and what does that cost you?  lol
Peace
Rachy

dnt say k 0

hi dude have great time!!!

PineappleTom

Hey Cigs, you've not been on lately so I will lock this. Please PM me if you read this and are still keen. I would love to hear from you.

QuoteLast Active: March 05, 2012, 08:40:38 pm