• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Road to VlS

Started by Restore PvP, March 09, 2012, 04:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Restore PvP

Hey all, Fax Fury aka JayFax on Ts and FaxhasSwagg on forums are starting a new series for the forums that will be updated daily as we rev until one of us gets a VLS Drop.

I'll screenie all drops that I get and keep a drop table and number of revs killed for me personally as this series goes on.

Thank you all for being interested and please keep coming back for more and more Rev Killing lootations/drops.

- Restore PvP

FaxHasSwag

this will be hella fun !!! Cant wait to start yo!
Swag.

Mark

Take peoples names if you get rushed#

I set the standard.

Restore PvP

Haha yeah I'll do that too ty revenge later is always nice

- Restore PvP

BeeBee

What mark said, and Good luck <3
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

PineappleTom

Oooh exciting. I would love you come with you guys. He me up sometime!

Restore PvP

Thanks for the support guys and Yeah I'll be sure to ask if you wanna go when your on Rodney.

- Restore PvP

Mojo

Sounds like fun! Good luck making bank ;)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Day 1 Results:

We hardly had anytime today for revs as I attended 3 events and Fax had school until 12:00 GMT

However, We did manage to pick up some nice lootations for out first day with the help of our first special guest on the road to vls Fuxk Chaotic!!!! along with our second guest Ninja_kid666!!!!.

Fax received 2 bandos stat's on the first day being 300k ea along with a saradomin relic for 40k however i was unable to pic one stat and the relic for us being out of ls range. Fuxk also got the same relic for 40k and Ninja recieved a zammy medallion for 100k. We we're rushed by many small teams of friends without clans and was able to pick up 2-3 kills without deaths however no loot was received over 100k.

Day 1 Profit: 1.55m

Z bottom : 770k ge sell
2 bandos stats : 600k
2 Sara Relics: 80k
Zammy medallion: 100k

- Restore PvP

FaxHasSwag

day 1 wasnt so bad, had a lot of noobs trying to discourage us with their fail rushing tactics, especially when higher force came out of no where, had a great time though thanks again to ninja and reiss for joining us hopefully day 2 will have more lootations waiting for us :)
Swag.

PkUrClaws

Very nice guys! Too bad while you guys are out making some cash im stuck doin rock lobbys or some other random thing loosing money ha lol,  Keep it up (: Looking forword to that picture with the vls!

Mojo

Nice loot guys, look forward to seeing more :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Day 2 Recap:

Today was probably the worst recap this series will see, me and fax continued our rev hunt on a road to vls. We we're followed by Fuxk, C0ach, Taibz, and PkurClaws all at multiple different times as they entered the rev hunt for their first time outside of Fuxk. We were constantly under attack from horrible teams which led to 2 kills and 4 deaths unfortunately. However I received 2 loots early on, but towards the end I might have been troll'd or legit made a huge mistake, I was soloing revs and a team cape so of course i tele'd to avoid a death, but at that moment the dark beast died and I see what looked like a vls on the ground as i was teleing I ran back asap with full run and nothing appeared on the ground. Some person said they saw a corrupt vls on the ground but banked it so most likely I ended up loosing out on 8m  which made my day so much better after being disappointed with my horrid performance in the earlier mass raid/war. I'm sorry to all who keep up with this new series, We appreciate the support and will do better from this point on to provide more entertainment and progress with the clan. Here are the 2 loot pics from earlier on.

Day 2 profit: 1.15m

Seren Stat = 1m
Armadyl Totem = 150k

- Restore PvP

Mark

NP for the Bailout##

I set the standard.

PkUrClaws

Yeah that really would of sucked if it was actually a vls /:  And yeah definitly looking forword to seeing that vls! I'm sure you'll get it soon,  Just keep working at it,  Namecheck peaple for me,  And gl guys (:

Tier 6 9

i would love to come , but im always sleeping :p maybe one day im not sleeping i can come

[16:20] <%Ledger13> IF is closing
[16:20] <%Ledger13> we got cleared by WG earlier.
[16:20] <%Ledger13> SO we are closing

Restore PvP

Day 3 Recap:

Day 3 of the road to VLS series was filled with awesomeness as five players took the Rev Cave by storm. Fax Fury and Restore PvP we're accompanied by PkurClaws, NH Fuxk, and Genesis Tank as day 3 began quick and fierce. With multiple little teams trying to show their superiority early on they were slaughtered by force as these heros went 5-0 versus players quickly.

While the rev drops seemed to be lacking for a little bit Jagex began their troll session with Reiss as he received 5 unique drops all totaling up to a mere 300k.

However as the pkers slowly trimmed down the revs spiked giving PkurClaws a quick 2mil.

However, clans quickly spread as it was happy hour for rev killers which led to epic confrontations in a battle for life or death where these heros reign victorious after a bloody battle for both sides.

After surviving a bloody day these heros had to return back as the day drew to a halt with a few small item drops to end the day

What will day 4 hold? Check back in tomorrow to find out on the Road to the VlS Accomplishment Series.

Day 3 Profit: 4.1m

Multiple small items - 400k
Loot from pkers - 2.7m
Corrupt d long - 1m
Seren Stat - 1m
Own deaths - ( - 1m )

- Restore PvP

Mojo

damn, nice dragon dagger drop!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Restore PvP

Quote from: Mojohaza1 on March 12, 2012, 01:16:19 AM
damn, nice dragon dagger drop!
I know i didn't even wanna pic it but Reiss had 6 drops within 10-20 mins that was about 300k and just not much else to go on ='(

- Restore PvP

FaxHasSwag

epic recap Brandon!! Today was most def the most fun i had at revs in awhile, cleared a few teams and had some nice drops :) cant wait for day 4!

OH YEA! #MOONCLANFTW
Swag.

PkUrClaws

Fun day,  Althought it was also filled with me dieing twice >.< lol.

dnt say k 0

loool this is to jkes

Restore PvP

Quote from: PkUrClaws on March 14, 2012, 01:35:17 AM
For you restore <3

http://gyazo.com/0a0cd7e18222d38be2bbddaa97614cda

Lol graaaaatz man sorry to all if you care about this series.. which doesn't seems to be many people.. fax is currently taking his time to write his recaps for day 4 and 5 and possibly the 6th and then you can give us feedback on who should write the recaps and make them more interesting.

- Restore PvP

PkUrClaws

Revenant imp loot,  After like..15 kills from being bored,  haha xD

http://gyazo.com/601ce31310d6d6e46eef0a875ef641e5