• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Transformers 3

Started by God, July 02, 2011, 02:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

God

TRANSFORMERS 3
DARK SIDE OF THE MOON

Who all has seen it, and what do you think?

Just saw it today, loved it, and highly recommend watching in theaters.

The first movie built the story, the second had the action, and the third had both.

SPOILER ALERT BELOW

QuoteThe asian guy kind of killed it :/ But that might just be my biased opinion because I don't like him as an actor.

Anyways, loved it.

G.O.D. | AZN | !ud NOCTERNAL [UNIT]
MINECRAFT. HEFTYSmurf

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.
                      Psalm 23:4

Garrett

ima see it eventually, not in any hurry since someone isnt in it. ;)

God

Quote from: Garrett on July 02, 2011, 03:12:51 AM
ima see it eventually, not in any hurry since someone isnt in it. ;)

Haha, nahh Bro' the new girl is better.
You don't even notice she's missing.
MINECRAFT. HEFTYSmurf

N O W

I FUCKING LOVED IT but i wish i watched it in 3d imax :'( that carly girl is soo fucking hot wish.. and the ending great but only bad thing is that there might not be a new one coming out

Creeper975

2nd one was crap after amazing first one, have little reasoning to go see it myself.

George

Quite surprisingly, i've never actually seen any of them.
Am I missing out majorly?

Colinwarrior

Michael Bay keeps churning out crap and everyone thinks it's amazing because of digital effects and such. But it's not. It's just crap.

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Shinhwa

Only saw the first one, CBA to watch the others.

Dieyou2000

Quote from: Colinwarrior on July 02, 2011, 05:46:19 PM
Michael Bay keeps churning out crap and everyone thinks it's amazing because of digital effects and such. But it's not. It's just crap.

+1

Michael Bay is a shit director that thinks having hot girls and special effects makes a movie good.

Creeper975

Armybuilder

Quote from: dieyou2000 on July 02, 2011, 07:52:17 PM

+1

Michael Bay is a shit director that thinks having hot girls and special effects makes a movie good.

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

God

Quote from: Armybuilder on July 02, 2011, 09:01:21 PM

+1

To all of the above,

It's Transformers...It's suppose to have "digital effects and such". To call him a "shit director" is a little far.

Look at movies like 300 and the Star Wars, same thing, both used special effects and hot actors with skimpy clothes.

At least take the time to post a decent critique of his movies, and or his style. Also, keep in mind he's a DIRECTOR. And most producers actually have a lot to do with the outcome of a movie.
MINECRAFT. HEFTYSmurf

Vephy

I miss the Megan Fox T&A.  So unfaithful to the originals.

James

that...was....the...most...epic....film...ever! ::Q!:!::D}:LA:DSFOJSJOSBIOAIDFHI OMFG i love transformers wish it was real tbh <3

George

Harry Potter will be far better.
./endtopic.

Creeper975

Quote from: God on July 02, 2011, 09:29:27 PM
Quote from: Armybuilder on July 02, 2011, 09:01:21 PM

+1

To all of the above,

It's Transformers...It's suppose to have "digital effects and such". To call him a "shit director" is a little far.

Look at movies like 300 and the Star Wars, same thing, both used special effects and hot actors with skimpy clothes.

At least take the time to post a decent critique of his movies, and or his style. Also, keep in mind he's a DIRECTOR. And most producers actually have a lot to do with the outcome of a movie.

You can't really label Star Wars alongside 300 or Transformers...

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

xGod Fath3Rx

Just saw this movie yesterday. Definitely one of the best I've seen in a while and I'm even considering going to watch it a second time  :D

Mark

Lol, don't be hating on the director, He's smart. You think he'd make more money by being realistic? Delusion.

I set the standard.

Colinwarrior

Quote from: Mark on July 03, 2011, 04:34:04 AM
Lol, don't be hating on the director, He's smart. You think he'd make more money by being realistic? Delusion.

That's called being a sell-out. When you compromise movie quality to make more money, you have no integrity and are therefore a shitty director.

Currently busy with:

Dieyou2000

If you compare Star Wars to 300 or Transformers again, I'll nothing left you.

Granted that doesn't include the newer Star Wars movies, as the script is total shit and the guy that plays Anakin sucks balls.

Yeah, Star Wars had good special effects for its time, and there is that one sequence where Leah is in that bikini at Jabba the Hut's place for all of like 15 minutes.  The difference is that Michael Bay thinks that just having cool special effects, explosions, and hot girls makes a movie good, and in Star Wars, the special effects are, while amazing, just a small part of the reason the series is so amazing.

Mark

Quote from: Colinwarrior on July 03, 2011, 12:24:35 PM

That's called being a sell-out. When you compromise movie quality to make more money, you have no integrity and are therefore a shitty director.
When the 'aim' of the business is to make money, i know where my intentions would lie.

I'd go for $1,000,000,000 over $100,000,000 any day

I set the standard.

Colinwarrior

Quote from: Mark on July 04, 2011, 10:57:27 AM
Quote from: Colinwarrior on July 03, 2011, 12:24:35 PM

When the 'aim' of the business is to make money, i know where my intentions would lie.

I'd go for $1,000,000,000 over $100,000,000 any day

Well I guess we are two different people then. I would rather make a classic, timeless movie than make a shit ton of money.

Currently busy with: