• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] Application: Dogscrotum42

Started by scumtroll69, March 19, 2012, 06:35:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scumtroll69

1. What is your current Runescape username, and what are your past usernames if any?
Current: Main: dogscrotum42 Pures: Accomplice - lvl 82 Maxed 60 Attack pure. Skumtroll69 - Lvl 72 Balanced 60 Attack Brid. Discipline - 64 Combat 99 Str 40 Attack Pure.

Past Main RSN: Lumpus, 49ers Rule

2. Tell us about your RuneScape account and history (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.):
Started playing in 06 and instantly fell in love with pure pking which is what I've done on and off from then until now. Sadly "pure" pking and clanning has turned to shit with fighting just full of lvl 122 "pures" which ruin the game.

I pked in the original wilderness era and quit when free trade was removed. I came back when pvp was released and joined my first pure clan, Ascendency. In the time before 'A' closed we pulled off some pretty amazing victories including winning a round in a fullout war outnumbered by more than 30% which I will show below.

Ascendency Versus Destructive Pures (The Lost Video)

After Ascendency closed I joined the Mayhem Makers, the first (and last) pure clan in RS. This is where I began to truly get good at this game. I became an expert in warring and hybridding. I soon joined a pure team called Team Genocide, soon after it opened. I worked my way up to High Council where I remained for over a year, missing a total of about 4 pk trips in that time. Our memberlist peaked at an amazing 70 elite members (as the requirements were to have range/strength/magic all above 94). Sadly our youtube account (with over 800 subs) got deleted with all of our 2 year old footage. This is a recent fight we had with Havoc though:

Team Genocide vs Havoc P2P Prep

3. Tell us about yourself (Name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes):
My name is Guy irl, I'm 17 and I drink cell-tech and lift heavy. Actually I drink water and occasionally lift myself off the couch, but I don't consider myself lazy. I play basketball 4 times a week aswell as football once a week. I live in New Zealand and I've known Mark since kindergarten. The first time I met him he punched me in the stomach for no reason. My hobbies include basketball, xbox and scape pretty much. I also play a bit of paintball when I have the money and enjoy doing dumb shit aswell as trolling and having intelligent debates. Musically, my favourite artists are Tupac, Chris Webby and Hopsin. Although I have a wide range of artists on my playlist. I don't really have any dislikes other than Fundamentalist Christians. Religiously I would describe myself as a hopeful Agnostic, in the sense that I would like to believe in a "heaven" but my brain tells that there is clearly no legitimate evidence to support such a claim. If you ever want to argue about religion I will happily destroy you.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG? Also, which of these two clans are you applying for?
I heard about WG from Mark and I pretty much wana join because I want to be in an honourable main clan (since pure clans are mostly honour and still do not teleport). I also like most of the people in this clan.

5. If you have been in other clans before, what clans were they and what was your involvement with them?
Mayhem Makers - Elite Member
Ascendency - Senior
Team Genocide - High Council/Leader

6. Have you read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of this clan?
Yes.

Mark

I set the standard.

Abs L

It's much better =).
I shall interview you tonight.

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM

Frozen 10

Quote from: scumtroll69 on March 19, 2012, 06:35:48 AM
I've known Mark since kindergarten. The first time I met him he punched me in the stomach for no reason.
Lol

Welcome Guy!

Wayshow

Mojo

nice to see your proper intro ;)

Welcome :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Abs L

Congrats.
Welcome to WG.

@Accepted.

~Abs

Wg Council & Secondary Leader - 21/10/07 to 24/12/08
Signature & Avatar made by Samurai JM