• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Syrian Hypocricy In My Own Eyes

Started by Asaad, March 22, 2012, 04:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asaad

I can't help but get angered once again at our media and the web alike. The "dictator" of Syria, Bashar al-Assad, is said to be a dictator in order to remove him with no problem in the eyes of Americans.

He is targeted for a very important factor, natural gas. Bashar, as the current ruler, does not negotiate with America often because of the American-Israeli crap, and that's a huge story for another day. America and NATO, both corrupt and fueled by money, greed, and colonialism in mind will do what it can to topple my countries current government, to bring a new one that will openly work with the US.

How does the US do this? Just as they do everything else negative and for their own best interest at other peoples harm. Ultimately they had spread a massive ongoing campaign on the horrors of mass killings in Homs. ..............NO.

Let me tell you, I recently Skyped my cousin there, and Syria is, "peaceful". The mass killings or w/e BS you see on TV is fueled by people out to get Syria for there resources.

Whats the harm to Syria? The biggest one is the collapse of national security. As a whole, it will be unstable, the current state of Syria is controlled under police officers headed directly by Bashar's administration. Topple him, you'll give the country chaos. Not to mention the person in charge to take over his place. If Bashar successfully steps down, the country will be run by terrorists in the end. The new person seeking this throne will (drastic but unmistakenly true), murder the Shittes, Christains, and any other minorities, as he said in a speach now removed from Youtube. Censorship at its finest, eh?

******The recent terror attacks that the U.S. proclaims to be fact are fueled by the rebel armies, which are controlled and funded by Saudi Arabia, which are controlled by America.*********

I am ashamed that two of my countries are colliding, I don't  want to see harm done to anyone, but this is the truth, and your opinions are respected, I will be happy to try and clear anything up if you have questions.
[spoiler]
Guardian from 02/12 - 07/13!
[/spoiler]

Mojo

You sound a little brain washed there sir.

Quote from: Asaad on March 22, 2012, 04:35:51 AM
Let me tell you, I recently Skyped my cousin there, and Syria is, "peaceful". The mass killings or w/e BS you see on TV is fueled by people out to get Syria for there resources.

I'm going to quote bbc news here, which is an IMPARTIAL (does not take sides) provider of news:

The peaceful show of dissent was, however, too much for the government and when people marched though the city after Friday prayers on 18 March, security forces opened fire, killing four people. The following day, they shot at mourners at the victims' funerals, killing another person.

Within days, the unrest in Deraa had spiralled out of the control of the local authorities. In late March, the army's fourth armoured division - commanded by the president's brother, Maher - was sent in to crush the emboldened protesters. Dozens of people were killed, as tanks shelled residential areas and troops stormed homes, rounding up those believed to have attended demonstrations.

But the crackdown failed to stop the unrest in Deraa, instead triggering anti-government protests in other towns and cities across the country, including Baniyas, Homs, Hama and the suburbs of Damascus. The army subsequently besieged them, blaming "armed gangs and terrorists" for the unrest. By mid-May, the death toll had reached 1,000.

certainly doesn't sound peaceful from that description, nor does it sound like a rebel army, although I'm sure there are rebel armies gaining from this unrest.

This is what I was quoting from: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-13855203
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mark

I set the standard.

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mark

I set the standard.

scumtroll69

Toby

you got more prisons than Russia and China!

Debate!
My reaction when I look in the refrigerator but can't find anything I want to eat

Keith

People who talk about America like they know all about it:

Random idiots around the world:
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
People who actually have visited/know what they're talking about:
|
Actual Americans:
|||||||||||||

Not to say that most Americans aren't idiots, because most of them are. But most of the world is comprised of idiots as well, so please feel free to join their ranks.

Mochacho456

Must be nice to see everything so black and white.

Mark

I set the standard.

Colinwarrior

Currently busy with:
Western Michigan University
Proud WG member from January 2006 - Fall 2009 and owner of a WG t-shirt

Joey

FUCK BITCHES, GET MONEY ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ##
-->Joey FucKing BoTzZ<--

Ex-CoS
Ex-Tko Blitz
Ex-"The" Clan